00:24 || new beginning

Start from the beginning

"Sit." I hear him say as he pulls me into a chair. I dryly smile at him, sitting down quickly. He sits down next to me at the head of the table. Paxton was on the other side of me. I felt trapped. "You all now that Mavis is leaving after the wedding and this is one of the few nights we are all together." Lazaro says making me gulp.

I turn to see Mavis who has a sad smile as she looks at Ryan, making me hold in a scoff. "Enjoy this dinner!" He says loudly making me take in a deep breath as people bring in food.

I almost barf at the sight of the fish in front of me. I turn away feeling myself turn pale. "sono allergico." I say trying not to throw up, I had this type of fish before, it didn't end well. I was in the bathroom for almost three days.

"Eat what I give you." I hear Lazaro say. I scoff loudly gripping a knife that lay in front of me.

"a meno che tu non voglia che io vomiti, non parlerei!" I yell at him making me mad.
{t-unless you want me to vomit, I wouldn't speak}

"Stop speaking fucking italian!" He screams gripping my wrist making me wince. He takes my food shoving it to Paxton. "Go get my love some bread and butter ya?" He says calmly. Paxton groans but gets up disappearing into the kitchen. The table suddenly starts talking about random things making me more tense.

Paxton came back in placing food on the table. I didn't want to eat it, I felt like it was poisoned or something. "Eat." I hear him grumpily say.

"o cosa?" I say with a smirk which quickly goes away when my cheek stings harshly again. I watch as he sits back down, his hand coming back from just hitting me.

"Speak english." He growls out. I nod slowly causing him to smile.

"What does your mafia do?" I say cautiously trying to get some information.

"We do drugs, mainly." He say with a smirk. "It has gotten us were we are."

"And why did he shot me if you need me alive?" I spit out turning to Paxton, who just rolls his eyes.

"I was aiming for Roland, if he was died you would have both his and your mafia, yes?" Paxton says with a sigh. "But you had to just stand in front of him."

I glare at him. "Go to hell." I whisper to him as I feel my hair being tugged on roughly.

"No fighting." Lazaro says as he lets go of my hair. I roll my eyes rubbing my scalp slowly.

"Why didn't you just kill him when you had him tied up?" I ask confused.

"If I had killed him then you wouldn't have come with me right?" He asks. "You had to have motive to do as I say." I didn't know what to say. He was right, I wouldn't have come if I saw Rolands or even my brothers died body. I wouldn't be listening to him right now.

I frown tightly which makes him smile as he places his hand on my thighs making me turn tense. "Get off." I whisper trying not to break down right now.

I watch as he leans over, his lips near my ear, I pull away but he keeps coming closer. "I remember how you screamed my name that night, it was so lovely. And soon you will be screami-"

He was cut off by the sudden movement of 3 small metal balls being rolled in. Everyone stands up, pulling out there guns. The small balls start giving off a smoke causing the room to get cloudy. I could feel my head starting to spin as Mavis and Ryan fell to the floor. I didn't hear any gun shots so I was confused. Then Winter fell slowly.

Then Paxton fell and I could feel myself getting tired every second. I looked at Lazaro who seem angry and was distracted. Perfect, I took this as a opportunity to get out of there. I pushed away from him ignoring the dizziness I was feeling every step I took. I heard a thud behind me but I keep going.

My eyes were shutting quickly no matter how hard I tried, making me fall. I was try over and over to stand up but nothing was working.

That's when I finally gave up letting the darkness consume me.

-♛

"Move."

"Remember this is my house. This is my land. I saved her, watch who your talking to!" I heard someone harshly say making me stir slowly.

Opening my eyes i'm blinded by a bright light but I quickly adjust sitting up. I turn to see my brother and Oliver. Why was he here. I look around at the unknown room. It was large and nicely designed.

"She's my sister, now move I want to see her." I hear my brother say.

"Milo?" I ask standing up from the soft bed. I look down at my body, I was wearing a mans dress shirt and nothing else. "What is going on." I say more loudly.

They both turn to me, Milo pushing past Oliver giving me a tight hug. I smile brightly, I thought I wouldn't see him again. Oliver slowly walks in and I send him a look. "What happened when I was there?"

"Elijah sent me a warning about how they had you. And I figured it's best to keep anything that can give them a advantage away from them. So my team went in and got you.." He says scratching his neck. I smile softly walking over to him.

I pull him into a hug surprising him. "Thank you. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." I say as I let him go.

"What happened when you were there?" Milo asks me, sending a small glare to Oliver. Who leans against the doorway.

"He told me we were going to marry, so that he could merge our mafias." I gulp. "His name is Lazaro Hunter, they deal with drugs..." I say quickly not wanting to talk about him. "And he was the guy who.." I look down at the floor and then Oliver not really wanting to say this in front of him.

"He was the one who raped me when I was younger." I whisper making both of there faces harden.

"We are going now. Thank you for saving her." I hear Milo says as he drags me out of the room. My eyes stay on the floor until we reach his car, getting in. "I'm sorry." He says to me.

"Don't be.." I say as my voice breaks. He nods understanding and starting the car. "Is everyone ok?" I ask, "Did you get to the wounds in time."

Milo goes slightly tense next to me making me feeling scared. "Milo what is it?"

"It's Roland." He whispers not facing me. I felt heartbeat slowdown and I couldn't breath. "He's not dead, calm down." My brother says noticing my reaction.

"Then what is it!" I scream almost.

"He's in a coma.."

-♛

hope you enjoy part 24!!
comment please
and vote!
thanks so mush for 700+ reads!!
it means so much!
-s