The other side.

The next day I woke up and I realised that I had way to many sleep. I had a little trouble falling asleep last night by the thought of talking to Draco again. I hated him and I tried to avoid him the last five year and now I had to go face him again, not exactly something I looked forward to..

I had no idea when I had to face him and it drove me crazy. But I believe in faith and if it was the right time it will happen, just like that. So I decided not to worry about it and concentrate on the lessons we had today.

We started with Charms, not one of my best subjects but I liked it though. Hermione helped me every time that I didn't controlled the spell and I caught up soon. Next was History of Magic, which was good because then I could get some sleep after all. Professor Binns never noticed when somebody had fallen asleep in his class (and that was mostly half of the class). The first 10 minutes I actually knew what he was talking about, giant wars. But when I realised the subject, I stopped paying attention. All this stuff about giants being murderous and cruel and very aggressive.. My mom told me about them in the exact same way as Binns before I went to Hogwarts and I believed her for a very long time. But when you knew Hagrid, you couldn't possibly think of giants in that way. We only discovered he was half-giant last year, but that didn't changed my point of view. He was still Hagrid to us, probably the nicest guy I could imagine.

I actually fell asleep, but the buzzing of the bell woke me up. Next was Herbology, I really didn't fancy it. We always came out of the Green House smelling like dragon dung. (since that was Professor Sprout's favourite fertilizer) As we entered the Green House we soon realised that that hadn't changed..

The last lesson before lunch was Astronomy. I really liked it. I loved being in the Astronomy Tower, sometimes I sneaked out of my dorm to sit here and think about stuff or just to relax. The universe interested me.

We got a lot of homework though, we needed to draw a picture of Jupiter and its moons. But that was a piece of cake for me. I worried more about that essay on giant wars and that one for Snape about the uses of Moonstone.

After lunch, we had Care of Magical Creatures. I enjoyed it, but it just wasn't the same without Hagrid. I heard Harry ask Professor Grubbly-Plank where he was, but she answered 'Never you mind.'

And as we just hadn't enough to do, she asked us to draw a picture of Bowtruckles and name every body part.

The final lesson of today (gosh, what a very long and exhausting day) Defense Against the Dark Arts. I hated that woman already.

'What kind of use has a Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson without using magic?' Ron said angrily. 'I just can't stand her!'

'You're not the only one.' I sighed.

'I really don't want detention again..' Harry said, he sounded miserable.

'Oh yeah, how was it? I was really tired so I didn't had the chance to ask you how it went.' I asked Harry.

'Horrible of course. She made me.. write lines.' he finally said.

'That's not so bad, is it?' I asked, a little confused.

'No.. but it's just that woman. I mean, you know how she is..' he said.

'Yeah, I would rather eat a Flobberworm than be in detention with her every night of the this week.' I said.

They laughed. But Harry looked kind of relieved. He was hiding something, but I didn't ask him if he didn't want to tell it.

Oh oh, I kind of forgot we had this class with the Slytherins. I felt my stomach drop as I saw him.