Issue: Yaya has boyfriend?! (part 4)

Start from the beginning

"... Anyway. Dating Yaya beside, that… whatever-his-name-is appears too suspicious to me," Solar said finally. His brothers nodded in agreement.

"Agree. I always have a feeling he had approached Yaya on purpose, rather out of love."

"Whenever he is too stupid or persistent, there's the only way to find out--"

"Or you're just paranoid and observed with your sister." Fang interrupted. When the sibling was about to talked back, he raised a hand to stop them.

“Shut the damn up and let me finish. Have any of you considered Yaya's feelings for once in the whole thing? Or it’s only your own presumption? I may not be close to Yaya like you or Ying, but it appears to me she seemed happy with… whatever-his-name-is.”

The Boboiboy siblings looked at each other, some had an unreadable look on their face, others gritted their teeth. Knowing he had hit the bull hole, Fang pressed on. “What I’m saying here is, there might be a chance he does care for her, and she, in turn, might have feelings for him. And no, don't pull the 'all we want is good for her’ bullshit at me. From what I heard so far, you speak about how you think, not how Yaya thinks about the problem that belongs to hers.”

“Let's face it, Yaya won't be your sister forever, she's going to grow up and get married. Do you really have the heart to ruin it?" he inquired the siblings, raised one of his eyebrows.

No one said a word and they were still refusing to look at him, or in other  words, they were skulking. Fang sighed, he scratched his head, made his hair become messier than it was. Ok, maybe saying was too much. It was just like the time he convinced his older brother that he was capable enough to take care of himself. This kind of atmosphere was killing him and he was not going to explain to his girlfriend how or why things getting worse after his little talk to them.

Clicking his tongue, Fang tried to find another way to address the situation. “Look, I don't mean to get involved in your family's issues, which I really don’t care if not for Ying forcing me, but now you all made me have to. Yaya is also my friend. I can’t turn a blind eye when my friend’s joy is possible to be trampled over and you can’t keep her inside your ‘protection’ forever.”

"Unless you guys are going to make her go from your foster sister into your wife?" he stated, intended to lighten the mood with a joke. So the answer he received was totally not what he had expected.

"... ..."

The Boboiboy, all seven damn Boboiboys, except Thorn who looked as clueless as ever, avoided making eye contact with him. Again.

And this was a real problem.

The Alien boy’s expression slowly, but surely, changed from joking to shock and finally, paled as realization drew on him. Fang opened and closed his mouth like a fish, not sure how to put the right words. It was just a random thought, he swore, suddenly flashed in his mind, innocent and somewhat funny, so he just spoke it and now he was about punching his own face for it.

God forbid his eyes were playing tricks or it was true that Thurnderstorm's ears had turned redder and redder?

".... I should have known…." Fang murmured, rubbing a hand down his face. He looked wearily at the septuplets that he called his friends, who perhaps he should rethink about staying friends with after today. "Really, Boboiboy, really?"

Thorn tilted his head. "Really about what? We already agreed hm ufft--!"

Before the boy could finish, Cyclone had covered his mouth and shook his head while Blaze put a hand on his lips and hissed. Thunderstorm groaned and turned away. Solar placed hands on his face and joined Ice, whose face had been pasted on the table, on the seat. Fang whirled his head at Earthquake, who coughed into his hand, otherwise, not telling a word.