Chapter II

( flight day )

Prince: mom!! this is the day!!! my first flight! im excited mom!!

Mom: im happy for you nak, unti unti nang natutupad mga pangarap mo!

Prince: me too mom! uhm im gonna go now mom, baka ma late pa ako sa flight ko eh ( he hugged his mom tight as if that was their last hug ) bye mom, im gonna miss you I Love You!

Mom: im gonna miss you too nak, I Love You too!

( at the airport )

Prince: this is it mom! im gonna ride it for the first time!!! im so excited mom!

Mom: im glad you're happy nak! oh sige na nak sakay ka na, call me when you get there nak!

Prince: yes mom! bye mom love you muwah!

( Prince enters the airplane and took a seat near the window, and after while the plane take off)

Prince: ohoi!! ganito pala sumakay sa eroplano, nakakakaba haist! I'll just rest since I'll need it after I get there.

( This is your captain speaking in just a minute we'll land this plane, thank you and have fun! )

Prince: shit! napasarap tulog ko ah, kung di lang dahil dun sa captain tulog pa sana ako. Anyways bababa na nga ako at hahanapin ko pa si ( he look at his notebook where the name of his teacher in Thailand was ) Sir Tom Vachiravit.

Tom: ( holding a paper indicating the name of Prince De Leon )

Prince: hi Sir, are you Tom Vachiravit?

Tom: Yes and you are Prince De leon?

Prince: yes sir!

Tom: sawat dee khrap welcome to Thailand!!
come and I'll drop you off to your apartment so you can get rest and be prepared for your tomorrow's orientation, ok?

Prince: ok sir and thanks a lot!

( The Teacher drove Prince to his apartment where in inside his campus )

Tom: you can take a rest for a minute if you want to

( Tom wakes up Prince and told him that they're already arrived )

Tom: uhmm Prince wake we're here!

Prince: sorry sir, I fell asleep

Tom: come and I'll help you with your things! by the way here's your key to your apartment, enjoy your stay and have fun! see you tomorrow, bye!

Prince: thank you sir!

( Prince finds his room and enters )

Prince: finally im already here! oh wait i remember I need to call mom

( brought out his phone and called his mom )

Prince: mom! nandito na ako sa Thailand and narito na ako sa kwarto ko, my apartment is big mom and it's inside the campus.

Mom: that's good to hear nak! pakabait ka diyan ah nak, mahal na mahal kita muwah!
I'll hang up na nak, pahinga ka na diyan bye!

Prince: opo ma! i love you too!

( Prince put down his phone and lie down to bed )

( Prince wakes up and do his morning routine and after that he prepares to go to school, then suddenly his phone beep )

Tom: Hello Prince Good Morning, this is Teacher Tom, I've called you to pick you up since you're new here, I'll be in front of your apartment in just 10 minutes.