Chapter 1- Surprise Surprise

Start from the beginning

11 Years Later

Taylor's POV

Smack, punch, jab, kick, punch, jab, repeat. "Taylor, I think you need some anger management classes."

Shut. Punch. Up. Kick. Ben. I wiped off the sweat from my forehead and glared at Ben, my obnoxious younger brother. My work out sessions are the only place I can actually find peace, but Ben always felt the need to ruin all the good moments in my life.

"Ben, don't you have someone else to annoy with your presence?" I said as I unwrapped the tape from around my hands. Once it was all off I threw the tape in the wastebasket. I grabbed my water bottle and took a sip.

"Come on Taylor, you know I like messing with you."

Ben knew that I hated being interrupted during my workouts. I took another sip of my water and glared at him as he leaned against the door frame with a stupid smirk on his face. What a prick.

"Oh, and by the way Taylor, " His smirk suddenly disappeared. "dad wanted me to tell you that he wanted to see you as soon as you were done. He says it's important."

"Oh great! Another meeting with dad, I can't wait." I rolled my eyes. I hated my dad's meetings, they were usually stupid and worthless. All he talks about is me and my future for our pack. It was boring as hell. You need to be a leader. You need to be smart. Blah blah. The same thing every time.

"Ok thanks, Benji. Thanks for being such a good little messenger, now leave."

"Don't call me Benji! I told you it's annoying." He said crossing his arms and frowning. I thought he was growing up. I guess I was wrong.

I stuck my tongue out at him. I guess we both act like kids.

"I will stop calling you Benji, if .......... you fight me." I took my fighting stance and beckoned him towards me with my finger.

Ben kept his distance. "No way in hell am I fighting you again. The last time I fought you, you gave me a black eye. I couldn't get a girl to look at me for 2 weeks! Two weeks is a very long time!"

"Awe! What a poor baby. What, you couldn't tell them you were beaten by a girl?" I crossed my arms and smirked at Ben.

"Taytay, I would never lay a hand on you. Besides, that would make me look like a bad brother." I mentally rolled my eyes. I never knew he cared about being a good brother.

I forgot what the next exercise I wanted to do was. Was it pull-ups, crunches, squats?

I groaned. "Well look what you've done now! You killed my practice mojo. That's something a bad brother would do."

"Not my fault you can't stay on task." I threw my water bottle at him but unfortunately, he dodged it and let it fall out of the weight room. He chuckled as he watched it sail behind him. "I guess it's time to clean up since I can't focus at all." I stared daggers at him as I put my weights backs. "Not my fault I'm so good looking. I guess I'm just that eye-catching."

"Eww. See you at dinner...Benji." I said smugly, waving to him and walking out of the weight room.

I heard him groan as he closed the door to the weight room. I grabbed my water bottle from the floor and headed up to my room to take a quick shower.

When I got to my room, I went to the bathroom and turned the water on and got my music speakers. Before I got in, I made sure the speakers were working, turned on Hits 1 on my Spotify App, and hopped into the shower.

*25 minutes later* ....."CAUSE WE'RE YOUNG AND WE'RE RECKLESS, WE'LL TAKE THIS WAY TOO FAR, IT'LL LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS, OR WITH A NASTY SCAR, GOT A LONG LIST OF EX-LOVERS, THEY'LL TELL YOU I'M INSANE, BUT I GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY, AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NA"- "TAYLOR SHUT THE F UP!!!!!" I heard Ben shout outside my door.