Clothed Getting Off (Logince [Day 6])

Warnings: Coming in pants, grinding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan had been working all day, sitting at his computer, not paying attention to his boyfriend at all. And said boyfriend was sick of it.

Roman walked into Logan's room and walked to be standing next to him. "LoLoooo~" he said in a sing-songy tone.

"Yes, Love?" Logan responded, not looking up from what he was working on on his laptop.

"I want attentiiioooonnn~" Roman whined, wanting his boyfriend's love.

Logan chuckled in a bit of an annoyed way. "I've got to work on this, Love, it's due soon.." he said to him.

Roman whined. "Then it least let me sit in your lap?" He tried.

Logan sighed and moved the chair back a bit, inviting Roman to sit in his lap.

Roman smiled happily and sat in his lap so that their chests were pressed together. He rested his head on his shoulder, his arm wrapping around his middle.

Of course, Roman had more planned then just sitting there like a good boy, no no, that's not what would happen.

Logan continued to work while Roman started teasing.

It started off as Roman pressing innocent kisses to his neck.

Then licks.

Then sucks.

Then bites.

"Roman what are you doing..?" Logan asked, flustered.

"Just showing affection~" Roman responded, underlying lust in his voice.

Logan sighed softly and kept working.

Roman kept giving attention to Logan's neck and ground his hips down on Logan's once.

Logan's breath hitched. "Roman.." he warned.

Roman smirked and did it again.

Logan gasped softly and bit his lip.

Roman did it again and again after that.

Logan eventually grabbed onto Roman's hips, grinding back. He moaned softly.

Roman smirked even more and licked up his neck, biting down when he found his sweet spot.

Logan moaned moderately loud, bucking his hips up.

Roman moaned softly as he came in his pants.

Logan followed not long after.