First Time (Moxiety [Day 3])

Warnings: soft sex, praise, reassurance

Patton and Virgil had been in a relationship for a long while, and they had been recently planning on becoming a bit more sexual.

Sure, they have had heavy make outs and things, but never all the way, and they wanted to tonight.

So that's why there were here, Virgil and Patton both naked in Patton's room, Patton slowly opening Virgil up, who was whining, squirming and moaning.

"You okay, Virgie?" Patton asked softly, the latter nodding.

Patton continued to open him up before putting lube on his cock, lining up to Virgil's hole.

"Are you ready, Baby?" Patton asked with a soft smile.

Virgil nodded, a bit nervous as Patton pushed in, causing the anxious trait to let out a long, high-pitched whine.

Patton has stopped when he had gasped throughout it, finally bottoming out after a long while. Virgil was panting at that alone.

Patton cupped Virgil's cheek in his hand, kissing him gently to distract him from the pain. "Tell me when I can move." He says softly.

They kissed sloppily for a few minutes before Virgil finally nodded, indicating he can move.

Patton slowly started to thrust in and out of him, causing Virgil to let out soft moans.

The moral trait picked up the pace, moving quicker, but not harshly, not at all. It was quick yet soft movements that Virgil lived for.

Virgil rolled his hips in time with his thrusts, moaning moderately loud.

Patton bit his lip as he got close. "Virge~ I'm close~" he moaned softly.

Virgil nodded. "Me too~" he moaned out, continuing to let out moans.

Patton pushed deep into him as he came.

Virgil let out a long, drawn out moan as he came over both their chests and stomachs.

Patton and Virgil panted softly before the moral trait pulled out of Virgil.

Patton grabbed a wet towel he had gotten before they started, cleaning up the both of them before laying down beside Virgil, pulling him close.

Virgil was already half asleep. "Love you, Patt Patt.." he said softly, followed by a yawn.

"I love you too, my Storm Cloud.. Sleep well.." Patton kissed his forehead, and both of them fell asleep.