Chapter 1

Rebecca's  POV

It is dark and cold night. I am walking along the street, coming home from work. I am scare of dark but moon was really bright and I could see where I was going. Sudenlu I heard footsteps and air started to be really cool. I turn around, nothing. I could see just blinking of porch light. "you are just scared of dark, that's all "I though .I turn around and keep walking. I hear footsteps again. I start to walk little bit faster. I turn around, again nothing. I wasn't stupid i know i heard deam footsteps. "who's there? Whoever you are this isn't funny! " I yell. I hear someone smirk behind me. I turn around and face green eyes. "who are you? " I ask while stepping back. "That doesn't meter love" he half whisper. I start to run but he incredibly fast run in front of me. What the hell?  How he could be that fast? Unless he's... No, no,  no.that doesn't even exist. The voice turn me from my thoughts. "Harry how many times we have to tell you :do not play with your food " WTF I am not his food."sorry Louis it's just really funny " he said and his eyes become dark red. I try to scream but voice is just stuck in my throat. He put his head on my neck and start kissing and sucking while his hands gripping my body. "HARRY STOP PLAYING WITH HER JUST SUCK AND MAKE HER FORGET " Suddenly I feel the pain in my neck. He start sucking and with every second I feel more and more numb. "Harry you killing her stop now" Harry didn't stop "Harry you really must to stop " next second i feel myself hitting the ground and my vision gets dark. I was in trans..

--------------------------------

What you think about my new story?

Vote and leave a comment for support.

And sorry because of grammar mistakes.  I probably have lots of grammar mistakes. Sorry :(

So live a comment and say me what I write wrong.

Lovee youu!!