Gulf: Okay, so there was this guy..

Mild: OMG!!

Saint: MILD!

Mild: Okay, sorry. Go on. I just got too excited!

Gulf just shook his head before he continued typing: So as I was saying, there was this guy that kept pestering me. For some strange reason, he was able to get my number and wouldn't stop texting and calling me. He even waited for me outside our department building! It was so creepy! 

Saint: Omg, who is he? Do we know him?

Gulf: I don't think so. All I know is that he's from the music department. At least, that was what he told me when he first introduced himself. Anyways, he told me he liked me and would like to go out with me. I kept rejecting him but he just wouldn't budge.

Mild: Damn, that guy got some balls. Asking YOU out? Especially when you're not in the best of moods? How did he not cower away after seeing your face?

Saint: Shut up, Mild. Gulf can be pretty cute too, you know! If he doesn't always have that resting bitch face of his..

Gulf: Hey, hey. Don't knock on my armor, okay? You guys know why I had to do that.

Mild: Yeah, yeah. To scare away future admirers. We get it. No boyfriend until you graduate. Blah blah blah.

Saint: But I'm still confused as to how Gun became a part of this?

Gulf: I had him pose as my boyfriend so the guy can finally leave me alone.

Gun: And by the way, I did great so you better treat me tomorrow too.

Saint: Now, now. We don't take advantage of each other here, Gun.

Gun: Hmph. Talk to Mild then.

Mild: Me? How did I become a part of this?

Gulf: ANYWAYS. So that's what it was. End of story.

Saint: So did it work? Did the guy finally leave you alone?

Gun: Please tell me he did. I didn't do all of THAT for nothing.

Mild: What do you mean by all of THAT???

Gulf: Yeah. I think it worked, for now.

Saint: That's good to know! Alright, I'm gonna head to the university now. I have a club meeting before class. I'll see you guys later then~

Gun: Bye, B!

Gulf: See you later!

Mild: Are y'all ignoring me again? Oh, and bye, Saint!

Gun: Where are we eating breakfast, Gulf?

Gulf: Your favorite place, of course.

Gun: Okay, B!

Mild: Helloooo? Is anybody there?

Gulf: You want to come along, Mild?

Mild: YES!

Gun: If you're bringing him, then I'm gonna need another coffee after as well.

Gulf: Whatever you say, B.

Gun: Awesome. See you soon then!

Mild: I swear, I don't know how he does it.

Gun: BYE MILD.