vampiric lover📚⚠️

Start from the beginning

John couldn't get enough of it, his eyes blurring when he took a deep breath in.

He pulled his teeth out of the skin and watched as blood started to trickle down Jaren's neck and to his shoulder, staining the shirt he was wearing. John used his tongue to lick up the side of his neck, cleaning the blood off the man and starting to lick his wound clean.

Smiity whined at this, his legs starting to shake as he felt the pleasure overwhelm him and his senses. He could smell his own blood, the iron scent heavy in the air surrounding the two who stood in the middle of the living room. Smiity could feel the pain in his neck and his wound that was pulsing in time with his beating heart, he could also feel the tongue that was teasing his neck, caressing him gently and making him shiver.

John pulls away a slight bit from Jaren's neck only to move to the other side to bite down again, this time making sure to miss any veins and not taking any blood, this bite was to make Smiity feel good, and not for John's gain. He pulled away again only to do the same thing and bite around the man's neck, drawing moans and noises from his mouth. Slowly John started to walk them back, leaning Smiity against the wall so he didn't feel like falling.

When John pulled away from the man's neck and took in the sight, he couldn't help but groan at it. There Jaren was, back against the wall and flushed look on his face with bite marks trailing all over his neck and leading onto his collarbones and shoulders. Jaren's eyes slowly open and he focuses his dazed look on John, who was staring at him with a predatory gaze.

"John, please." He whines out. "Stop staring."

"Sorry, but seeing you with bites like this makes me so hard." John starts to move closer to the man against the wall, their noses brushing against each other. The sentence makes Smiity blush hard but he can feel the effect he had on the other man pressing against his hip. A thigh is pressed in between his legs and pressed against his growing bulge, it makes him moan out and he starts to grind down, loving the friction that was he was feeling and getting lost in the pleasure.

"Look at you, so needy for me. And you're a bit of a masochist it seems?" John lifts a hand off of the man's hips and raises it to his chin to force Smiity to look at him.

"...Maybe." The response comes out in a whisper and John smirks before he pulls the man close to him, their lips mere centimeters apart.

"We're going to have a lot of fun." And with that, he closes the gap between them, lips pressing together in a hot and passionate kiss. John immediately pressed his tongue in to swipe at the bottom lip of the human, asking for entrance into the mouth that he was waiting to claim. Jaren was fast to respond and open his mouth, letting the tongue invade his mouth and feeling it press against his own. Soon the tongue started to retreat back into its owner's mouth and Smiity felt that he needed more, so he followed, pressing his hands up into the vampire's hair as his tongue grazed over the sharp canines.

John's hand reaches up to grab Jaren's hair and yanks it back, drawing out a loud moan from the man who was still practically riding John's thigh while also having his head held back against the wall.

"You want to do this here? Cause I don't think I can take any more of your little noises." John's eyes were turning into a deep red color, something much different from their normal blue-green color. He was hungry. But this time, he didn't want blood.

"Yes, just fuck me already," Jaren says, almost too quickly, but it only makes John chuckle as he lets go of Smiity's hair to drop his hands to the hem of his shirt, lifting it so he could slip his hands into the other man's shorts, realizing he didn't have any underwear on. He moves his hand to brush his fingers against the human's arousal gently and teasingly. Jaren's eyes flutter shut and he pushes his hips forward towards the hand that was teasing him, hoping for some type of relief.