Questions

Almost the entire day, the two boys stayed in their rooms. Mac, however, wasn't as annoyed as Terrance. Terrance has been sent to his room for more than all of the days of a year combined.

"Stupid Mac... Stupid Room... Stupid Grounding..." He grumbled, angirly.

He threw a ball against the wall, with it bouncing back to him every time.

"Oh, You're the one who broke mom's plant!" Terrance mocked.

Terrance continued to play with his tennis ball, continuing to hit it against the wall everything it bounced back. Terrance was a bit angry at his mother, but he knew she does it because she loves him, Mac, on the other hand, is the most hated by Terrance, besides Bloo, and his other friends.

"Go to your room." Terrance mocked, again.

The more he thought about the punishment he had been giving, the more harder he threw the ball at the wall.

*Bop* *Bop* *Bop*

After a few more hard throws to the wall, the ball finally created a hole, with the ball being lodged inside.

*Crash!*

"Psh! Whatever..." Terrance said, angirly crossing his arms and frowning.

The entire day, almost bedtime, Terrance was forced to stay in his room. He had plans with other bullies to go and bully other small kids, but his mother told everyone what had happened, and they made fun of him, calling him a 'Loser'. He then gathered enough anger to jump out of bed, and was about to punch the door, until...

"Terrance! Mac! Dinner!" Rita called out.

Terrance quickly stopped his fist from meeting the door, and instead happily opened his door, with the smell of freshly baked Chicken and Dumplings filling the air.

"Yum!" Terrance thought.

Without hesitation, Terrance and Mac ran to the dinner table, where a bowl of Chicken and Dumplings stood for each seat. Mac sat down first, while Terrance tripped whole running, with Mac laughing, but Terrance angirly growled and got back up and wiped the dirt off of his shirt, then walked back to the table, grabbing ahold of a chair and sitting down.

"Ah! Your the best at making Chicken and Dumplings, Mom!" Terrance said, happily smiling.

Mac and Terrence ate their food, with Mac taking time eating, while Terrance, on the other hand, sloppily ate fast and messy.

"Omnomnomnom!" He loudly ate.

Mac gave a grossed-out look.

"Ew! Cut it out, Terrance!" Mac said.

"Make me!" Terramce replied, with food all over his mouth.

"Boys! Do not fight at the dinner table!" Rita interrupted.

"Sorry, mom." The two said, apologizing.

The two then turned their attention back to the bowls of food, and both ate carefully. After making sure the two had striped arguing, Rita ate her bowl, too.

For about two minutes, it was awkward quiet, nothing besides the gross sounds of Mac and Terrance slurping on their dinner.