The Back Story Of Vexes Strieth.

Start from the beginning

And yes I am in tears as I share this part of my story with you. Monsters like me have feelings too you know...

When I woke that was another story. I found my self in a cylinder bulletproof chamber with no clothes on, the bear i loved and my Mother's locket was gone. I looked at my surroundings, it was in some kind of laboratory kind of like in the science tv shows or that cartoon Dexter's Laboratory. But this one was not like the others. I know all the Labs well because I loved science and always loved watching what they did, this Lab had Live humanoid entities inside and I have never seen or heard of this Laboratory and what they do. I was in the same room as another experiment which I heard Scientists call The Moira Project. She was being tested for her abilities but never knew what until I observed from my chamber. But it was my first time seeing a girl naked, it was... Kind of embarrassing for a boy my age but she looked different and prettier than most girls I have seen when I was a boy. She had very light almost porcelain purple skin with long, silky purple hair and black horns that really bought everything together. But when I saw her glance at me her eyes spoke of a world I've never seen before, they were like to purple and orange firey orbs of light. I found myself like I couldn't take my eyes off her because she was that beautiful, but when she smiled at me and waved at me it made my heart race like someone rapidly beating a drum and put butterflies in my stomach. A scientist then set The Moira project free of her chamber and took her by the hand. I watched her slender figure step out of the chamber and take the Scientist's hand which took her to another part of the room I was in. It had an extremely enormous tank full of water like so much giant fish tank. I watched The Moira Project go to the top of it with a couple of scientists. While I was worried about her safety, she smiled and giggled as if it was playtime and jumped inside. I was amazed at what I witnessed before my eyes as her legs changed into a beautiful tail like a mermaid, her neck grew gills. It was hard to believe that things like this existed. She was jumping about in the water, Warming herself up for what was to come. The Scientist all scribbling on their check boards before calling to the top. They were talking to her but I couldn't hear what was being said. I saw the side tanks filled with shark and even another tester Siren in another waiting to do what was instructed of them. I saw her nod and get under the water ready. The sharks were released as the girl took her long claws out and cut her hand almost like she was baiting herself to them. She waited patiently for them to smell the blood and rush at her claws were 3 or 4 feet long and readied her stance rushing at them as they tried to bite hungrily for a piece of her flesh. she stabbed one shark in the stomach and ripped it open with her claws like gutting a fish watching it slowly die before she let it go. Another shark was stabbed in the brain and spinal collum unable to do anything and instantly died. The next move she did to the last shark was incredible, she bit on the dorsal fin of the animal ripping it off enough force and as well as snatching and ripping off its fins in multiple movements. she then went to the belly of the creature and began to chew and feast on its flesh. I saw the animals all either instantly die or die a slow painful death but The Moira Project's skill was incredible and nothing I have ever seen before. The tank was being cleaned with a big vacuum clearing the blood and what was left off the dead sharks were disposed of. The Moira Project stood ready as the Scientists dropped her a spear that fell to her hand, she stood ready and wielded it for what was next to come. The second gate was open and another a Siren swam in rushing at her with a battle cry like a scream but from what saw she didn't even hesitate and stayed where was as she got closer. I screamed and banged on the glass shouting and screaming for her to move but suddenly I saw her swing the spear, cutting off its head. She then picked up the head and swam to the top to the scientists. ''Hey Mr. you dropped this!'' she giggled holding up the head of the Siren. The Voice of The Moira project chimed, it was soft and sound like the voice of a young Angel. I just watched and saw the scientists laugh and then pet her on the head. I shrugged and began looking for a way out of the stupid chamber and here is where it all went wrong. the Chamber was filled with a gas that began to burn and mutate me. I screamed in agony as I felt everything stretching and growing as well as the burning, my voice changing and growing to a deeper tone. My body couldn't take the pain and I fell into unconsciousness. Before i knew it while I was out cold and woke up at sunrise. I woke up and looked around me and then examined myself and found I was a fully matured man. I studied my surrounds and saw the purple girl was having a medical check and not much in the room had changed I went back to studying myself and saw my hands were bigger, I had More Muscle Mass, My black hair was pretty long and my genital were. Nevermind. I mean I was 13 years old and I looked like was 25 years old. I looked the other way and saw a female scientist was scribbling in her notebook my changes and progress as she bit her lip in attraction. My head at the time was thinking what the fuck as i looked down at myself and realized she's attracted to me because of how looked now even though I was 13 but to her, I looked like an attractive and strapping young lad with muscles and was pretty much still naked. I stood up and put my hands on the glass as my jet black tresses full down my shoulders and back and my blue orbs looked into hers which made her heart flutter and her cheeks go pretty red. I saw her unable to concentrate and was heated in the moment but she maintained her exposure well, I found it very amusing, especially when I knew I wasn't going home. I mean why would I want to go back any way that bastard hit me with his fucking belt and is probably dead because he shot himself. or that's my guess. I carried on enjoying the moment as I looked at her and smiled at her. The woman acted like a shy schoolgirl and ducked her head and then left the room after scribbling in that damn notebook, I continued to watch and look at where she was going before she disappeared into another room. Another gas was released in my chamber and I dropped to my knees and lost consciousness again due to the strong smell and the effects.