𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐 : "𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫."

Start from the beginning

I also noticed she blushed, but she hid it as she said "Ok, I guess you'll take me to my classes now."

"Yep let's go." as she grabbed her bags as she whispered into my ear "What about the monsters ?"

I sighed and said "Don't worry about them. Just focus on you're first day."

She gave a slit smiled as she walked downstairs with me.

~~~

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄.

I know first day of school {better yet a school for the supernatural} is nerve wracking, but man when your're the daughter of Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore it's even more nerve wracking.

Josie lead me to my first class which would be Advanced Civics, which is like how did I get into that class ?

I froze as my teacher said "You must be Stefanie Salvatore, it is a honor to have you at our school."

I gave a weird chuckle along with a laugh and said "Yeah. Hi."

"Come sit down." she said as I felt like puking as I made my way to the front seat.

I felt like a hundred eyes were on me as I put my books down as I put my hair behind my ear.

"Now let's get this class started and let's turned to page 101." as I looked for my book as I noticed they had some writing in it that read "Hey."

I rose a brow and turned only to see Hope waving at me. I smiled, hey at least someone I knew was in my class.

I sighed in relief and went back to listen to my teacher.

It was not only in a couple of hours while writing a essay, I began to feel pain ?

I didn't even know real pain like this. It was like horrible pain in my right arm.

I dropped my pencil on the desk and groaned as I held my aching hand.

I then rolled my blazer sleeve down as looked down at my arm noticing a really nasty werewolf bite.

I gagged to myself. How didn't I noticed this before ? And man it hurts.

That's when my teacher looked to me and asked "Stefanie is there a problem ?"

That caused everyone eyes to turn to me as I rolled my blazer sleeve down and said "No, I'm fine."

She nodded and then turned back to the board. I then looked back down as I thought "Carp."

~~~

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒓. 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒛𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆.

"Dr. Saltzman, what's up ?" I said as I closed my book and rose from my seat.

"I need you to get everyone and meet me in my office. We need to go over this monster." he told me as I nodded and said "I'll go get the others." as I walked away.

Minutes later, we all meet back in Dr. Satlzman office as he said "We need to secure this monster before it get's inside the school."

"I can go get it, you know before my quiz, but question is what are we going up against ?" I asked him as he sighed and said "That's the question."