𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐 : "𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫."

Start from the beginning

I didn't pay them any attention and walked up to Dr. Saltzman office.

I pushed the door open only to find everybody there.

They just stared at me and I stared back at them.

It was Hope, Dr. Saltzman, Josie, Lizzie, Landon, MG, Dorian and Rafael.

"Stefanie !" Josie said to me full of concern as she rushed to hug me, which shocked me because I wasn't expected it. It also caused me to blush though I hid it and hugged her back.

She removed herself from me noticing my condition as she asked "What happened ?"

"I don't know you tell me !" I said to myself picking a twig out of my hair.

"What happened ?" Hope asked me as I sighed and said "I was just drinking a blood bag from the school heard a weird noise and went to investigation it when I was attacked by who knows what ?!"

"The monsters." Josie mutter as I rose a brow as Dr. Saltzman said "They can't be back so soon."

"Well seems like they are and whatever out there we need to figure out what."

"Great more monster hunting." Lizzie said in a dry tone.

"Monster hunting ?" I said as Landon said "Yeah, monsters love to attack us here."

"Hope you'll get use to it." MG told me as I sighed and said "Great, I attend a monster hunting school how perfect."

"Come with me and I'll help clean you up." Josie told me as I blushed.

"I'll see you guys." Josie said to the others as she lead me to her room.

~~~

𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆

"𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 ?" I told Stefanie who chuckled at me as I brushed her tangled hair.

I was so worried about her, I had no idea what even happened to her. I thought she ran away but know it was just another monster.

"Really neither do I." she said to me as I smiled.

Stefanie hair was soft. Like really soft. And it smelled just like honey, well woodsy honey if you will.

"Ok." I said sitting up from the bed since I got done with her hair, which I just curled and put into a ponytail.

Stefanie rose my bed. May I mention she was in nothing but her blue bra and underwear as she itched her hair as I asked "Pants or Skirt ?"

"Pants." she said fast, I guess she really hated skirts.

"Fine, but I still think the skirt would have look nice."

"Yeah, but I hate being girly so pants." as I rolled my eyes and handed her the school shirt along with the school pants as she went into the bathroom to change.

I just waited outside as I asked "Do they fit ?"

"Yeah." she said as she opened the door. She looked beautiful. The school shirt fit perfectly on her. It was a crop shirt so you could see some of her pale stomach. Then there was the plaid pants that touched her skin just right, she was also wearing white slip on vans.

"Josie, you're not saying anything." she signed as I said "Oh, it's just you look amazing." as she gave a slit smile as she looked into my mirror and said "It's fine." as I put my hands on her shoulders and said "It's great."