Roze

It had been a while since me and Mara had seen each other let alone fucked.

So when we were both assigned to the same mission and a private one between us, we were both excited.

We arrived at the safe house and not even a minute had gone by Both Mara had removed her black and red tank top and shorts revealing no bra or panties under them.

"Fuck me already (Y/N) It's been two years I need your dick in me now," Mara called getting on all fours.

"How could I say no to that," I answered undoing my belt as she crawled towards me.

My trousers dropped and Mara ripped my pants off. Good thing I packed spares knowing who I was with.

My dick was already hard, Mara wrapped her lag lips around it, looked up at me, and started to bob her head up and down.

I groaned as for the first time in years her skillful mouth set to work on me, After 10 minutes of going up and down on my dick, I cummed in her mouth, and like always she swallowed it.

Now it was my turn, using my strength I pushed her on her back and spread her legs apart dropped to my stomach, and crawled up to her, I put one hand ahead of me and tested her wet pussy.

One of my fingers slipped in as I climbed her body, There were a few new scars since the last time and I made sure to run my other hand over them.

This made her moan, maybe she was kinkier than I thought, My hand reached her breasts, large and like clay, I have missed these babies so much, I squeezed them, and pinched at the nipples.

Mara riggled under me, so I added a second finger, finding that all too well-known G-spot.

Mara's legs wrapped around my chest pulling herself up causing my fingers in deeper. "(Y/N)!"

She came on my fingers, I took my hand out to whip it but she took my hands to her mouth and licked clean my...

A gunshot, I looked up in the door and saw the target, Roze, holding a small hand.

Both mine and Mara's weapons were on the opposite side of the room, with our clothes.

I looked at Mara and she looked back at me.

"Now what do we have here?" Roze asked, walking into the room, her gun pointed square at my chest. "You are Mara," she said pointing her spear hand at Mara.

"(Y/N), I was told to expect you, but I must admit, I wasn't expecting this," she said.

"Roze," I snarled.

"I must admit, after I dumped you never thought I would see that again," she said pointing at my ercit member.

"Wait," Mara said. "She's your Ex? As in the one who..."

"Yes Mara, that one," I answered.

"You never told me she was this hot," Mara said back.

"You're not bad your self tits," Roze said back, before chucking down two handcuffs. "(Y/N) on the heater, and no, don't put your clothes on, you two decide to fuck,"

So, here we are, captured, Mara has been locked to a pipe and me a heater, and Roze just sat there. "To be honest Mara," Roze started standing up, leaving her gun in her chair. Walking towards Mara. "I know (Y/N) is a good fuck but," she had reached Mara, and dropped to her knees. "You need a real woman to fuck you,"

Suddenly Roze's mouth was on Mara's  pussy, her tung looping around her wet pussy, licking up all the cum, using one of her hands she brushed her braided hair out of her way, her eyes meeting Mara's.

I looked up at Mara's face, she held eye contact for only a moment before Roze tung pushed its way into her.

Mara's eyes squeezed shut as she moaned and riggled. Roze wasn't done, her hands cupped Mara's ass and squirmed hard, Mara didn't stand a chance and she came there and then, her free hand grabbing at Roze's hair as she trusted her hip forward.

Roze grabbed Mara pulled her down to face level, and kissed her, like Farah had down, forcing her to sallow herself. "Well, you didn't take long did you?" She asked standing.

Mara who had now climaxed twice in ten minutes was unable to speak, to stand, or anything, and had her head pushed into Roze's pussy. "Come on, use that sexy face of yours to make me cum,"

Almost in queue, she started to lick her out. "Oh yeah," Roze moaned. "Just like the sult you are,"

Roze grabbed her hair and pushed her head in further. "You know what?" Roze asked in between her moans. " When I take you two in..." she paused to thrust her hips out. "I'm gonna keep you as my pet, then again...we might do a trade,"

Roze moved Mara's head further into her pussy. "Ah yeah...Almost YEAH!" Roze cummed into her mouth. Then pushed Mara off to leave her there.

She walked slowly over to me. "Well I did never think I would see you naked again," she said removing a glove. "I will admit you were a good fuck," she put her hand around my dick and started to pump up and down. "Might as well make best of situation," she said

Roze kept pumping me keeping me on edge. "Oh you were never any Good in bed, but I'm desperate," She got on her knees and wrapped her lips around me.

Her eyes looked into mine, and she started to bob her head up and down, It was no good, I wanted to stop but I just accepted it, I needed release so badly. I came into her mouth and she swallowed.

Roze stopped and walked back. "And now that's over," she brought up her Radio. "Two prisoners," she smiled.

After a few minutes, me and Mara were dragged out, taken to transport separately.

I was in constant movement for days, until we eventually reached some overly fancy House.

A bag was placed over my head and I was dragged somewhere, and placed into a chair, and tied down.

The bag was finally removed from my face and I was head to head with a woman with short black here.

"Here is your 'gift' Valeria," someone behind me said in Russian.

Valeria looked me up and down, I still wasn't dressed, so her looking over me ended with her staring at my dick. She smiled. "This will do,"