Perlock

Requested by Consultingdemiwitch

There will be separate parts, each like a chapter but within the same chapter. Treat them like a chapter. You will know when it's the next part. I am going to try to make them each somewhere around 1000 words. Hope you enjoy it!!
♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

 Hope you enjoy it!!♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

Sherlock

Stuffing cloths in between explosives, body parts, and chemicals I managed to fit enough for a 1 week vacation. That is if I wear a sheet on the last day, which I'm not entirely against.

"SHERLOCK OUR FLIGHT IS IN 2 BLOODY HOURS AND ITS A 1 HOUR DRIVE WERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" Came Johns shout from down stairs. I was going to pack yesterday, but got caught up in a case and well, here I am stuffing shirts into bottles of cow eyes so they fit.

"John really must we be so impatient" I calmly called down.

"YES! WERE GOING TO MISS THE FLIGHT! DONT MAKE ME COME UP THERE" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm coming John." Picking up my heavy suitcase I came downstairs. John upon seeing me, grabbed my hand and rushed me outside. Calling a taxi over. I got in and he gave the man 30 extra dollars and told him to step on it. Soon the car was going 30 miles per hour more then I would expect.

"Were going to get pulled over if we keep like this" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Sherlock, do you want to go to bloody New York of not!"

"Depends if we die on the way"

"We're not going to die!"

"Well, seeing the speed that we're going it seems that even if we hit a car going 5 miles per hour it would still have a 67.3 chance of death. Tell me john. Do you see any cars going 5 miles per hour?"

"...alright we can go a little slower" John said then pulled out his phone. Finally after a boringly long drive and many arguments we arrived at the airport. OML I ORIGINALLY WROTE IT AS PLANE STATION, THEN WAS LIKE HMM THAT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT.

John grabbed his suitcase, rushing out of the car. I grabbed mine and calmly walked over.

"John were fine. Common" I said walking through the security line. I had to take out seven pocket knifes, a magnifying glass, and a jar of ligaments but eventually they let me through. My suitcase on the other hand was a different story. The police officer pulled me over and opened it. "Look at this. Explosives, jars of animal parts, is that a human eyeball?" The guy said looking at me.

"Look I don't have time for you people. Clearly you can see I mean no intentional harm. But if you must you can take out whatever will satisfy your human instincts." Handing him a explosive as I spoke. John walked over to see what was going on. Once he realized what was happening he hit me on the head.