Baekhyun finally bursts out crying looking around the office not believing what just happened. Fire rages in his stomach as his world has just fallen down around him in flames. He leans over the desk and pushes everything flying to the floor with a smash. Throwing files all over the room he screams at the top of his lungs before falling to his knees on the floor. "Baekhyun oh my god what's going on?" The secretary rushes in hearing the crashing of things in the office. "I need to see Luhan , can you ring him for me please" Baekhyun sobs on the floor as the secretary takes the phone from Baekhyun's shaking hand and dials the number waiting for the call.

"Hello"

"hey who is this ?"

"It's Lisa I have Baekhyun here with me and he is in a state he just told me to ring you"

"Ok so what is wrong with him?"

"He just trashed Mason's office and is sobbing on the floor. I don't think I am going to get anything out of him in this state".

"Ok I am on my way just stay with him please"

Hanging up the phone Lisa holds Baekhyun as he sobs into her embrace. "Oh Baekhyun what has happened, will I get Mason to come back?" Shaking his head Baekhyun holds onto her tighter as he continues to cry.

A few minutes have passed as Luhan runs in the door and falls on the floor beside Baekhyun and Lisa. "Baekhyun what has happened?" Luhan peels Baekhyun away from Lisa as they both help him up from the floor. " I just want to get out of here can we go to yours?" Baekhyun looks up at his best friend who is looking so worried at him thinking maybe it was just a little argument that will settle soon. "Of course, let's get you down to the car and I'll take you to mine" Luhan guides his best friend down the lift and out to the waiting car. "Hey Sehun can you get the door for me" Luhan says to the guy sitting in the driver's seat. The taller jumps out of the chair holding open the back door as Luhan sits Baekhyun in the back closing the door. "Is he ok?" Sehun asks his boyfriend looking worried. "I have no idea I just need to get him back to mine and then I will find out, I'm sorry about cutting our day together so short but he needs me" Luhan looks up into the taller's eyes as Sehun cups the smaller cheeks before kissing his forehead. "Don't worry about any of that let's get him to yours , it looks like he really needs a friend right now" Sehun kisses the smaller again as he holds the car door open for him as he then hurries around the other side of the car and jumps in. Starting the car he looks in the back seeing Baekhyun quietly crying making him reach across the car and place his hand on Luhan's knee as comfort.

"Baekhyun would you like a drink?" Luhan asks as they arrive into his apartment. "I best get going and leave you guys to talk, " Sehun says, making Baekhyun look towards him. "Please don't leave because of me, stay and have a drink with us please" Baekhyun says, making Luhan look at Sehun as if asking for him to stay with his eyes. "Ok I will put the kettle on you two go sit on the sofa" Sehun heads off to the kitchen as Luhan and Baekhyun sit on the sofa.

"What happened Baek, I was so worried when I got the call and seen you like that in his office" Luhan reaches over and takes one of Baekhyun's hands holding it. "I went to the doctor this morning as I haven't been feeling well which you know. I found out what was wrong and I told him" Baekhyun begins to cry making Luhan worried again as Sehun now joins them with cups and hot water on a  tray placing it on the table close to them. "So what did the doctor say?" Luhan hands Baekhyun a cup of tea while pouring out his own, thanking Sehun for getting them ready. 

"I'm pregnant, " Baekhyun says, making Luhan drop the cup to the floor. "Oh my god are you serious" Luhan stands up from the sofa looking down at his friend smiling with tears in his eyes. "Oh wow " Sehun says not believing he is actually around one of the very few male carriers. "Oh wow is right, this is amazing news Baekhyun" Luhan sits back down on the sofa wanting to know more. "What did Mason say to being a daddy?" Luhan watches Baekhyun's face shift from smiling to crying. "He asked me whose baby it was" Baekhyun places his cup down on the table and begins to cry. "He fucking what, wait till I get my hands on him" Luhan jumps up from the sofa and heads towards the door making Sehun rush after him. "Hey hey wait you can't leave him in this state look at him he is heartbroken, go comfort him and you can kick the boyfriends ass another time" Sehun moves Luhan back to Baekhyun sitting him on the sofa and handing him a fresh cup of tea. 

"He thinks I was sleeping around as he doesn't want kids. I told him I would get a DNA test to prove to him but he told me he didn't want to raise another man's baby and all that crap. He then mentioned about me getting rid of it. I made him write a letter and sign it saying I would have full custody of the child. We just need a solicitor to sigh it and make it official" Baekhyun lays his head on his lap and begins to sobs uncontrollably making the other two feel so sorry for him. "I think we need some ice -creams to celebrate the news of baby" Sehun says making Luhan look at him and smile. "I think that's a good idea, let's not cry but celebrate, " Luhan says, making Baekhyun look up from his lap and wipe his tears . "He is a keeper this one" Baekhyun smiles nudging Luhan . "I will go get some and be right back" Sehun gets up from his chair and leaves the two friend alone as he heads out the door.

"So that is the Sehun guy you have been going on about ,he is cute" Baekhyun wipes his tears sipping his tea. "Yeah sorry I was going to introduce you to him but stuff happened. I am so sorry this has happened to you Baekhyun but I will help you with whatever you need" Luhan pulls Baekhyun in hugging him tight. "Thank you Luhan but there is one thing I need to ask you" Baekhyun pulls away from the hug making Luhan frown. "Can I move in here till I find a place of my own" Baekhyun waits as Luhan laughs "Of course you can stay here" Luhan hugs him again while laughing "I can't believe my best friend is having a baby, I am going to be an uncle" Baekhyun laughs at his friend being all excited and he should be two. He has gained one thing and lost another but today has been a day he will never forget. 

"Do you know how long you are" Luhan looks at Baekhyun's stomach trying to see if there is even a bump. "I didn't want to ask yet, I have an appointment tomorrow on my lunch break which was supposed to be for me and Mason to find out together but looks like that's not happening" Baekhyun huffs sitting back on the sofa and pulls his legs up to sit under him. "I will go with you, " Luhan smile's making Baekhyun happy. "I was hoping you would say that" Baekhyun smiles back as Sehun comes  in the door holding a large tub of ice-cream and a few bags of what look like junk food. "What you got there baby?" Luhan makes his way over to his boyfriend taking a bag from him. "Just junk food and ice-cream. Every guy knows junk food heals a broken heart" Sehun smiles softly towards Baekhyun making the smaller smile. "Good choice" he says as Luhan returns to the sofa.

"Baby I was wondering if it's ok to head off, I feel like I'm in the way here" Sehun embraces Luhan who is now back on his feet wrapping his arms around his lover's waist looking up at him. "Yeah you head off, I'm sorry about today, but thank you for helping, I will ring you later" Luhan gets on his tiptoes kissing his boyfriend on the lips before he heads off.

"So have you any names yet" Luhan makes his way back to Baekhyun feeling  so sorry for him but wants to celebrate the good news of a baby coming into the world soon and will not let him feel so down over some asshole when he should be celebrating this amazing news.

to be continued .....

❤️C ❤️

Oh chapter one finally, what an a hole this Mason guy is

So how did you feel about this chapter?

Love