1

As the birds chirp at the background, the youngest of the Park Family sat onto the window seats, enjoying the view outside.

Jimin, the youngest prince of the Park kingdom, was an omega, a beautiful omega at that.

His blue eyes were deeper than the sea, the pouty lips gave him a cute touch.

His honeysuckle scent was hard to ignore but it was never a problem cause he has never left his palace premises.

But being born as an omega in the family where everyone are Alpha, Jimin was kind of disgrace to the family.

Well, his family did love him to the core but his father were completely against his existence.

You would usually find the 18 year old omega in his room, reading some kind of book. Bookworm can be his name, but it's not like he have any other option.

"Hey cupcake. " Said the voice he is too familiar with, Lisa.

Lisa is his sister in law. The said female omega was down to earth and was always beside the younger.

He really loves her but lately she is kind of moody but you can't blame her, she is five months pregnant afterall.

"Hey noona! " Jimin said with a cheerful voice. He loves to be around with her. She is closest to his age so they kind of clicked together well.

" I asked the maids to make some applepie. I wanna eat some. " Lisa said, her eyes crinkling with happiness.

The female omega was never into sweet things but since she got pregnant, all she could eat is a damn sweet stuff.

Jimin smiled at her again.

"But it is too big. Maybe we both can share it?" Lisa asked, hope fullness in her voice.

"Okay. " Was all Jimin could say cause god knows what the pregnant omega will to next if he disagree with him.

Damn those mood swings!

Soon enough they were eating the pie that the maid had placed on the table.

Jimin was barely eating any, cause he didn't have a sweet tooth.

On the other hand, Lisa was eating as if no tomorrow.

After all she is five months pregnant.

Jimin sometimes feels bad for her though. The omega is kind, funny and mad in love with her mate, yoongi. But the said Alpha was bad with feelings.

Just like every Prince, his brother was also married with Lisa in an arranged marriage.

Lisa was sweet girl nonetheless but yoongi had a hard time communicating with her or simply getting along with her.

But Jimin knows that the Alpha is not good expressing his feelings. Whereas Lisa tries to woo her alpha with every chance she gets.

She was clearly in love with her husband and Jimin knew that the Alpha reciprocate the feeling too.

How does he knows that? Well, eyes never tell lies.

Yoongi looks at Lisa with awestruck expression but lisa is too blind to see that.

" You guys are having fun without me? " Said the man with wide shoulders and amazingly gorgeous face.

" Jin oppa, I came for you first but you were busy with junsoo. " Lisa pouted and Jimin laughed at her cuteness.

" Yeah. He just fell asleep. " Jin said and sat beside them on a vacant chair.

Unlike lisa, Jin was in love and his feelings were reciprocated perfectly by Namjoon.

The two couples were completely different from each other. Jin and Namjoon were hard to be seen without each other on the other hand, it was miracle to even see Lisa and yoongi together.

Namjoon and Jin were also married in an arranged marriage but they had found their love in each other.

Jimin knew that one day he would be in the same situation but he wants the marriage to be like Jin and Namjoon.

No. He is definitely not ready for marriage. His life was hard in this palace just because of the king park.

He wasn't close to Yoongi or Namjoon even though they were literally siblings.

Mr Park made sure to keep his ' Alpha'  sons away from the 'omega'  son, not wanting them to be weak and in wrong company.

But both his brother were good to him. Casual hugging or a ruffle of his hairs were their things now.

But now that they have grown up, both the Alpha's have responsibilities and Jimin sure wasn't the one of them.

Lisa and Jin were now his best friend. Well he don't really have any friends so that doesn't count.

Jimin dreads that when he will get married, maybe his husband would exactly be a replica of his father and that's what he fears the most.

He wants someone who understand him, love him, adore him but that is really hard to find now.

He now so used of being alone in his room with a damn book that he don't want to change it.

Love can't come walking to his door,  can it?

☁️☁️☁️

Word count : 826

Hey lovelies!!!

I have now once again updated this book but in a better version 😅

Hope you like it!

swipe up for more updates 😅

☁️☁️☁️☁️