Chapter 5

*****Thanks for reading! hope you like it!!! :] vote/ comment***

Khare had opened the door and he was standing there waitting for me to come in, I stepped inside his room. Everything was torn apart what had happened here? There was a broken light on the floor and then I smelt something that I was fimiliar with but had not smelled it offen. Weed. Khare was waiting for something for me to walk in I guess.

"Guess what Sky?" he asked me still with a straight face. I just continued to look around his room this couldn't have been a good thing.

"What, what happened Khare, waht are you doing?!" I asked him in horror

"My mom passed away at 2:00 right after I left, isn't that wonderful news?" He said it mindlessly like he had said it  a million times already. I fell into his arms I felt so bad, his mom had only fell what else could have happened when she was inside the hosiptal. Unless she was hiding something from us.

"What happened did they call you right away?" I asked looking up from his sholder.

"They aren't quite sure what happened yet, yes they called me as soon as they could, I did not go in to see her though, it would have been too hard."

I looked around again just at his room his phone was right there by his bed when it started to ring, Khare looked at it like he didn't know to answer it or not. He walked over and picked it up without even look who was calling. He talked to whoever was on the phone it sounded like it was a normal conversation.

"okay, thank you I will be there as soon as possiable." He hung up and looked at me

"Let's go" he said after that quick secound of silence.

"Khare who was it? Who was on the phone, and where are we going to?" I asked so many questions at once but they were also qyuestions that needed to be anmswered.

"It was Dr. Starling, he is or was my moms docter, they said they figured out what had happened to her, and we are going to talk to him in person."

We got into the car and he drove like never before he avoided every accident we would have got in because he was deffinitly going way over the speed limit. He drove through red light after red light and we pulled into the hospital in 10 minuets in stead of 25. By now Khare had visited enough he had a pass, instead of telling the girl at the front desk who he was every time. We went to the secound floor and to the front desk of this floor, they told us to go into the confrence room to the left. We sat down and waited. The toom was nice, it was small but comfertable other than the fact that it still smelled like hospital. I always hated hospitals, I hated everything about them, espically the constant beeping sounds in he backround wherever they where always seemed to be coming from.

"You okay?" Khare asked me, I thought that I would be the one asking him that I mean he is the one whose mom just died, but he was copeing very well for at least what I've seen. Then I noticed I never answered him, I had just spaced out.

"Oh uhm yeah I'm fine are you okay?" I asked him, his eyes where still bloodshot probably because he had been smoking earlier, but I didn't care right now I just felt so bad for him.

"Yeah, I just really want to know what happened to my mom already and get the hell out of here" The door swung open and one guy in he was wearing a black suite with a white shirt underneith and a black tie, how official he also had a suitcase probably with all his paper work in it. He sat right across from us and he folded his hands.

" Hello Khare, and" He paused and I looked up, he was looking at me was I supposed to introduce myself?

" This is Sky" Khare told him and then the man continued.