"Ayun sila. Tara." Kief said and dragged Alyssa to where their friends are. "Hi, guys!"

"U-uhm, do you have alcohol, Miks?" Ly asked even before greeting their friends. Hinawakan kasi ni Kiefer yung kamay niya and she has to 'clean' it.

"Ah, yeah. Here." Mika answered and handed Ly the alcohol.

"Thanks." Ly said and smiled as she gave the alcohol back to Mika. "San sila Den?" Just when Kim's about to answer, Den called Alyssa.

"Babe!" She said and ran to Alyssa and hugged her. Her hugs are the only thing Ly doesn't resist to. Kisses and holding hands are very limited, but hugs are limitless. "I'm so happy you came!"

"Ofcourse, babe. I wouldn't miss this for the world." Ly said and smiled. "Congrats!"

"Thanks, babe!" Den said. "Tara, picture tayo!" She said and they posed for a photo.

"Congrats also, Ella!" Ly said after they took a photo.

"Thanks, Ly!" Ella said. "Uhm, can I?" She asked if she can hug Alyssa.

"Just for today, yes. I think I can take it." Ly answered and Ella happily hugged her friend.

After some more time, the ceremony started. Alyssa and her friends are sitting at the far back.

"Lazaro, Dennise Michelle G. With honors." Sabi nung adviser nila Den and she went up on stage with her mom. People clapped their hands, siyempre, Ly has the proudest clap of all.

"Next year, tayo naman ang ganyan, no? Parang ang lungkot." Kim suddenly said.

"Eh? Dito pa rin naman tayo mag-aaral ng senior highs school ah. Ganun din yun." Ara said.

"Oo nga. Ang drama mo." Kief said and chuckled.

"Eh iba-iba na tayo ng strand nun." Kim said.

"Malay mo naman, diba? Baka same lang naman tayong lima ng kukunin." Mika said. "Tsaka, don't think of that muna. Lets enjoy the summer vacation first, Kim!"

Alyssa didn't join their conversation. She's just focused on clapping and tapping her feet on the floor. After the ceremony's done. Den's mom invited all of them for a dinner. Sumama naman sila since pati yung parents ni Ella nagyaya rin.

"Babe, are you okay?" Den asked when they arrived at the restaurant they're going to eat at.

"U-uh, yeah. I j-just, uhm, I need to wash my hands. I'll be back." Ly said and went to the comfort room.

"Where's Ate Ly going, ate?" Mosh asked kasi he saw what happened.

"She's just gonna wash her hands. Go, sit down na." Den answered.

"She always wash her hands even if its not dirty." Mosh said.

"Yeah. She wants it really clean eh." Den just said and binuhat si Mosh para iupo na sa tabi ni Jus.

Alyssa went back and this is probably meant to be a good day 'cause they didn't have to transfer seats. They're able to eat normally without Ly worrying about anything. Or probably not yet.

"Si Ella, andami ng nakain, kukuha na naman!" Alyssa said and laughed.

"So what? I just finished highschool! I deserve this!" Ella said.

"No, you didn't. Still have two more years to go." Ly said.

"Whatever, I'll eat pa din." Ella said and continued getting food.

"Babe, you wanna eat pa?" Alyssa asked Dennise. Not right.

"Babe, you wanna eat pa?" Again.