||Chapter 2||

Shelia p.o.v

I am so excited my baby boy is bringing me a baby girl tomorrow we have lots of shopping to do and I have this perfect little outfit just for her that I saw in the display and I know it will be great for her and she reminds me of Minnie Mouse so I got her this little outfit and I'll know she will like it but the rest has to be boy clothes cause august told me that she likes that and she likes to wear hats just like my baby august ain't that cute.

End of pov

Skip to that evening

So before august went to the adoption center they were finishing up the room she is supposed to sleep in and the party their throwing for her coming home today yes august got and he posted the good news ok Twitter and Instagram he was happy half of the clothes she has matches what august has or the same color.

August pov

So I headed back to the cradle of love adoption center so I can come and get my baby girl they had her in a outfit my mom bought her yesterday(in the media). Her hair is longer then it was yesterday but she looks so beautiful and I was just dying inside and i took a pic and posted it on Instagram and I was getting shares and likes, like crazy.

"Hey baby girl I'm your new daddy now", she just looked at me and started smiling with no teeth in her mouth which was too adorable. The whole time she laughed at me so I packed some of the stuff the adoption agency gave me and I put everything into my car and I drove to my house, I peaked in the mirror to see he trying to eat her little fat foot so as I pulled into the driveway and I fed her a bottle with the formula the adoption agency gave me I burped her and put her back in her seat and I turned the car off and headed to the house and unbuckled her and brought her into the house and I opened the door everyone jumped from behind shit and screamed, "SURPRISE WELCOME HOME KAÌ", then all of a sudden she started crying because they scared her so they said, "Sorry Kaì", Now she giggling and burping.

One hour later

So everyone was in the living room surrounding her they were posting videos and pictures of Kaì and Chris's dumb ass gave her a Cheeto puff and she has it all over her face. "eeeeehhhh" she tried to speak and that was weird cause she is only a couple months old. After a couple more hours I told everyone to leave my mom keeps trying to steal Kaì away from me and she always starts crying so I find her very easily. I started her first bath at my house after I bath her and put her in her little footies( in the media). I put her in her new crib and sung her a sung called my ray of sunshine and She fell asleep and I kissed her goodnight and went in my room and went to bed.

"Welcome home Kaì namiko, jhene, india, Marièè, angel alsina I love you baby girl" and I dosed off to sleep thinking about being a father.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as you did.

Thanks for all your votes and comments.