CHAPTER 3

~MEI SAKURA~

"Uhh... G-Guys... Wh-What's the matter?," hmph! I still cannot believe I'd saw this girl! What a nightmare! I really hate her since we're kids! She always get in my way to get attention and fame!

"Oh nothing! We're just... Enjoying the atmosphere," what a liar.

"No we're not! That girl and I are nemesis!," she and Shinta-kun looked at me with their eyes popped. What?! I only said the truth! Duh!

"R-Really? I-Is that true, Clover?," oh gosh! He called her first name! Err!!

"Uhh... Y-Yes..." I looked at her mockingly.

"Oh, why are you shy? Are you shy because you don't want Shinta-kun to find out? Too bad you cannot hide it!," she looked at me with her eyebrows meeting.

"What a fortune teller you are Mei! Yes, I AM shy! Because I don't want Nile to find out that of all people, you are my NEMESIS! Why? Because I'm shy that Nile will know I'm competing with a girl who's not worth competing with!," wh-what?! What did sh-she just say?!

"H-How dare you! You---!," I was about to slap her when Shinta-kun held my hand.

"Stop it, both of you," he let go of my hand and looked at us. Clover just put her head down. Tch! What a woman!

"We're in public! Can't you two act more like your age? God! Why here? Where people can see you two fighting? Aaaaah," Clover slowly lift her head.

"I'm sorry. I promise, I won't do it again. And... After I eat this, I'm going to leave," then she hurriedly eat. Hah! Nice act! Good girl huh?! Disgusting!

"Mei, eat now," then he also ate. Arrgh!

"Uhh... Bye," she stood up walk towards the exit when Shinta-kun also stood up held her hand. Oh what now?! A romantic scene of a movie?!

"Wait. Why are you going to leave just like that?," he asked. I can see Clover's really shocked. Tch! Assuming!

"Wh-Why? Is there something wrong?," she asked.

"Nothing but... Do you want to ride my car to your house?," oh great! It really IS a romantic scene!

"Uhh... No thanks," then she left. How dare she refuse Shinta-kun's offer! If I'm her, I would miss the world for that! What a picky idiot!

Shinta-kun sat again and he looked awful. Wow... She have an effect in Shinta-kun?! Tch! What a witch! Errr!!!!

~CLOVER MICHIKO~

I walked and walk under the bitter winter. I don't want to ride a cab for now... I just want to walk and think of what happened. Haaaaaah... It's really embarrassing a while ago to Nile! But that girl started it! I was playing innocent but she drew the line! Tch! Arrrgh!!!

*TRIIIIING!!!*

Hmm? A text? From whom? I grabbed my phone from my jeans's pocket.

FROM: MOM

My daughter Clover Michiko! How are you there my Dearest daughter?

Oh! It's from my mom! I smiled while replying.

TO: MOM

Never been better mom! Trust me! Anyway mom, how are you there? Are you okay?

FROM: MOM

Oh, I'm perfectly fine! The shop's also doing fine.

Yes, we have a shop. It's actually a mini chocolate shop in Manila. The CloKo chocolate shop. It's named after me. From my first name Clover and second name MichiKo. We've been running it for years and it's fortunately running great!

TO: MOM

All right Mom. I'll text you later okay? Be safe there and call me when you need me okay mom? I love you! Bye! :*

Haaaaah... My body is freezing but my heart is warm. Haha! I miss my mom right now.

Yes! Home sweet home! Now, I want to watch movies! Heheheee! I grabbed my suitcase and loot for my laptop. Found it! Yes! I plug in the charger and open it. Yeepee! What movie should I watch? Hmm... How about... Korean Drama Series?! Of course! Oh oh! I wanna watch Beautiful Man! Many always say it's amazing! So let's watch it!

W-Wait... My situation somehow... Fits in the story... Shoot... The matured woman loves the Beautiful Oppa and the girl whose in love with Beautiful Oppa loves Beautiful Oppa. But... Wait... Is this... Is it just me but it somehow is... HAREM?! I'm sorry but my Japanese Otaku veins are running when their is some complicated situations like this. And oh oh! The man who bought a hat with a hair loves the girl who loves Beautiful Oppa! So... Since this is somewhat my situation... A man will appear in my love journey? Oh my! And... There will be an electric fairy or something?! Oh. My. Gosh. Please no! That would be sooooo complicated!

~NILE SHINTANI~

Haaaaah... I feel so drained and tired and so drained and so tired... I just want to go home...

"Uhh... Mei... Can we go home now? I don't feel... So good..." she laughed and hold my shoulders.

"Haha! What are you saying Shinta-kun? Let's just enjoy our time here at the mall! Look, that girl is gone so we can be alone and... You know? Just have fun!," whaaaaat...? Have fun?!

"Mei, I-I'm serious right now... I... Need to go home," oh God... I'm gonna collapse... I think...

"Sh-Shinta-kun! You're heavy! Get up or we're both going to fall down!," urrrgh... Oh God...

"C-Clo... Ver..." then everything went black.

"What?! Shinta-kuuun!! Oh my God!!! Aaaah!! Help!!!," I need... Clover...

"Oh thank God you woke up Nile! Are you okay?," Clo... Ver...?

"Clover...?," she smiled sweetly.

"Yes! I'm sorry I left you! I--- URRRGH!!! N-Nile..." n-no!!! B-Blood... No!! No!!!!

"AAAAAAH!!!!!"

"Shinta-kun! What's the matter?! Oh God! What happened?!," It's... Just a... Nightmare...

"N-Nothing... Did I collapse?," I... Really don't remember a thing.

"Yeah. Tsk! Shinta-kun! You really got me there worried sick! And... Why did you call Clover's name?," I... Did?

"Uhh... I-I don't know. I didn't even know I collapsed! Anyway, where am I?," she sighed.

"You're in the mall's clinic. I'm really sorry Shinta-kun that I didn't listen to you... I was just... Overjoyed that I thought we can have a good time. I'm sorry," I smiled and pat her head.

"It's good now. Come on, I want to go home now. Nasù, arigatou. Let's go," I stood up and offer my hand. She blushed and took my hand.

[Nurse, thank you]

"Th-Thank you," I smiled. When I held her hand, there's no... Electric shock but when I held Clover's hand but not just her hand but also her waist, there is an ultra shock that came running through my veins. And... I don't know why. Am I...

In Love?