scene 1: are we in danger??

silence ensued in the school building-no one talking, no one moving-the rain poured nonstop outside, the azure sky turning an ominously dark shade of grey.

"how am i going to get home in this weather??" one asked.

"mum, come pick me up, i'm scared for my life..." someone else whispered.

"i don't want to go home, it looks like a whole hurricane is coming for us..." a third one cowered over in fear.

the next bout of thunder and lightning shut them up.

"in the throng of a stormy crowd, a woman stands and sees, faces of longing and pain she cries..." a lone girl trotted down the creepy hallway looking left and right, chanting out the words that fit the scene.

she deathly feared the gloomy, cold weather. and she knew it herself, from the bottom of her heart.

one roar, two roars, three...she fell to the ground-the wet, slippery ground of the hallway-too afraid to ask for help.

"somebody help!! help!! help..." her voice was drowned out by the sounds of thunder and the imminent gloom around her.

her voice was clean, crisp and shrill. the entire hallway of classrooms were filled with her voice. slowly, the sound of creaking chairs took her voice's place, people streaming out of the classrooms to see what had happened.

there she was, pleading for help, her legs strewn all over with her own blood. she dare not stand up, she dare not move. her blood mixing with the dirty rainwater made more and more of the crowd disappear...all except one. one boy.

"i'll take you to the nurse's office." he lifts her up, ever so gently, gingerly walking to the nurse's office with her in his arms. his hands are stained with her blood, but he didn't care. safety first, always.

the rain poured continuously outside, doing more damage than could be seen: twigs flying everywhere, the drainage system was clogging, everywhere they walked there was a creaking little noise.

"are you not afraid you might get hurt??" she asked the boy, looking ahead while carrying her. "the quality of the flooring is so bad here..."

he didn't answer. just walking straight, making a few turns, he made it to the nurse's office with her.

"can you try to walk??" when he opened his mouth, that was all he said.

she was baffled. that was all he could say there and then??

"i c-can't." she winced all over in pain as the school nurse came out of the room, with a stretcher in hand

"we'll take it from here." the girl was laid on the stretcher and brought in. placing her on the bed inside, her phone lit up in her pocket, with an anonymous message.

unknown number
— let's play a game, just you and me

— come on, it'll be fun

— trust me, i'll make it the best thing you've ever decided on