Settling in

After we got everything in the house I started decorating my room. I have a king sized bed I put in the middle of the room with the head of the bed touching the wall. I put gray-blue bedding on the bed, with one body pillow, and two pillows covering the body pillow. Then I put a little bench at the foot of the bed, and two little tables on each side of the bed, there was a lam on each table. I added a couch against a wall with pillows, and a table next to it with a plant on it. There are also two paintings one above the bed and one above the couch.

     I finished decorating my room and changed into my bathing suit, and got into the pool. I was floating around with Maddi came outside, she threw a ball at me. I sat up and looked at her confused.

     "Daddy said you need to take me to the beach" she said with her hands on her hips. I got out of the pool and walked inside.

     "Dad, why do I have to take her to the beach?" I complained.

     "Because Addi, your mom and I need to finish unpacking," he said as he put something on a shelf.

     "Fine" I went upstairs and put a cover over my bathing suit and grabbed two towels. "C'mon Maddi" Maddi and I went out to my car and headed to the beach.

     We got to the beach and Maddie jumped out of the car and ran twords the water. "Maddi!" I yelled and ran after her clicking the button on my car keys to lock the doors. "Maddi stop." All the sudden someone picked her up real fast. I gasped and ran to them as fast as I could, and to my surprise Noah was holding my little sister. "Hi" I said in surprise.

     "I think your sister got loose" Noah said smirking

     "Yeah she got way to excited" I took Maddi from Noah and put her down. "Maddison Marie, do not run off like that again. This isn't Texas, you don't know anyone here" She crossed her arms and started pouting. Noah and I sat in the sand and watched Maddi while she played in the water.

     "So you're from Texas?" He asked

     "Yeah" I nodded

     "Why'd you move to LA" He asked confused

     "Well my parents both got new jobs out here, and well sadly Maddi and I had to come with em" I said shrugging.

     "Wow" he said

     "Yeah" I looked at Maddi then back at Noah.

     "Well I gotta go" he said and handed me his phone. "Give me your number, maybe we can hang out sometime" I grabbed his phone and added myself to his contacts. "Bye" he waved bye to me.

     "Bye" I waved back to him.

     Maddi ran up and hugged Noah before he left. He then got up and walked away. "He's so handsom" she said smiling. "I'm gonna marry him when I'm older." I just laughed and shook my head.

     "C'mon kid let's go" I grabbed her hand and we went to my car. I unlocked my car and opened the back door of the car for her to climb in. I shut the door before she could get in. "Let's explore, maybe we can find something fun to do." Maddi nodded her head in agreement.

     I grabbed Maddi's hand and we walked around on the boardwalk. While walking around we spotted an arcade.

     "Let's go in" Maddi screamed.

     "Alright just don't run off" I said as we walked in.

     We walked around a little bit then I found Dance Dance Revolution.

     "C'mon let's play this Maddi, It's a dance game" I said. She smiled and nodded as she stepped onto the dance pad. I put in four quarters and the game started. We were dancing when some tapped on my shoulder.

     "What are you doing on my game?" the stranger joked.

     I laughed, Maddi and I stopped dancing. "Well hello" I said with a grin on my face.

     "Oh my god, say something else" he said with a big grin on his face

     "Excuse me?" I asked. "Who are you."

     "Oh I'm sorry" he said. "I'm Lee, I love your accent, and It's nice to meet you"

     "Addison, this is my little sister Maddison, thanks, and nice to meet you too" I smiled.

     "Awwe your names rhyme that's so cute" he said smiling.

     "Thanks" I said confused. "I'm sorry, but we gotta go. Here's my number text me later." I gave him my phone number then Maddi and I walked back to my car. "Ok to many guys for one day, let's get home." We got in the car and headed home.