Mishti: dress!!! Wow!!! Kitna beautiful hai bhabhi...thank you so much... (With excitement)

Naira: wow bhabhi!!! kitna pretty dress hai...

Ananya: haa Keerti bohot sundar hai...

Keerti: aaj ke function ke liye hai...mishti ke liye... (Handling the dress to Mishti)

Mishti: ye aapne khud design kiya hai??

Keerti: haa...ye mera ab tak ka best design kiya hua dress hai... isliye main tumhare liye le aayi...(with smile)

Mishti: thank you bhabhi... (While hugging her)

Only few hours were left for Rajvansh family to arrive and now finally decor of the house was completed. Everyone went to their respective room's to get ready for the Engagement party.

After few hours later, Rajvansh family arrived. They entered the house and were amazed while looking at the decoration of the house.

The engagement party theme was floral and fairytale so the whole house was decorated with beautiful flowers all around. The sight was soo beautiful looking like fairyland as per mishti's wish which was surprise for her.

The staircase was decorated with white and pink flowers all around the handles

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The staircase was decorated with white and pink flowers all around the handles. A white glittery carpet was placed on the stairs and rose petals were spreaded to walk on. Around them beautiful candles were placed making the sight more beautiful.

Men were in white suit with imprinted floral designs and women were in various shades of floral pink gown according to the theme.

Everyone greeted each other meanwhile Abir took blessings from elders. He was continuously looking here and there searching for Mishti. All guests arrived at the party and now it was time for the entry of bride-to-be.

Naira and Ananya were bringing Mishti down to the hall through the stairs. Abir was mesmerised just by seeing her. He got lost in her beauty.

She was looking so gorgeous in that off-shoulder baby pink net floral gown with pink lipstick and beautiful earings

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was looking so gorgeous in that off-shoulder baby pink net floral gown with pink lipstick and beautiful earings. Her hairs were in half-do hairstyle with a crown of floral tiara which was making her look more gorgeous.

MishBir ~ Inseperable✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें