She grabs his hand pulling him into her dainty sky blue angelic room, but before he could indulge her peaceful and cozy atmosphere, his foot slips and he falls right on top of her. Martha shrieks as she lands on her wooden floor  —creating a big thud through the ceiling downstairs.

JJ's body is pressed against her petite figure, the only thing stopping him from crushing her was his hands catching his heavy body. He can smell her delicious scent from where his face was, he saw the delicate bruises on her neck and the goosebumps from the cold. He saw her gulp anxiously as she stared into his lightning blue orbs. But what intrigued him the most, was the fact that her legs were gently hugging his waist.

'She must've done that when she got scared because she doesn't know the position we are in,' he thought to himself, making him smirk uncontrollably.

The only thing Martha could focus on was how close their lips were to touching, she giggles as she reaches up and strokes some of his wet hair to their original place. She trails her hand down the side of his face, tracing the light freckles one by one.

He smiles at her doing so, they were very light —no one ever realized he had any.

"Clumsy fuck," she whispers, laughing quietly as her fingers glazed over his pink lips. He locks eyes with her as she does so, he memorizes the shape of her face, and how the chameleon green intertwines with the hazelnut brown creating specks of forest green.

"Wow, I didn't know you were such a meanie." He whispers back, leaning down closer to her lips as she brushes her hand on his neck, grasping the nape of where his shoulder blade and his neck meet.

"It's called tough love, baby." She smiles with him, as she leans up, eyes fluttering shut as his left-hand snakes his way behind her head, holding it as he leans down. Their lips barely touch, they could just feel the excitement and adrenaline rush from their breaths hitting their faces...

"MARTHA?!"

Martha's eyes pop open from hearing her mother and her footsteps climb up the old and creaky steps. "Fuck," she whispers, whimpering away from JJ's lips. "It's my mother," she whispers.

"MARTHA? IS THAT YOU? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"Holy shit! My mother! Get up!" She whisper-yells at JJ, automatically unclasping her legs around his waist. JJ scurries off, pushing himself up as he groans in frustration. 'The ultimate cockblock,' he thinks to himself before sighing outwardly.

Martha stands up, hesitating as she thinks of where to hide JJ. Finally, an idea pops into her head. "Get under the bed," she points, demanding him to shimmy under her bed.

"What?! No! Why can't I just go in the closet!" He whispers, pointing over the closet, which was directly opposite the window.

"No! It'll be the first place she'll check. Please, do it for me." She says, putting on her best puppy dog face as she rubs her hand down his wet chest.

JJ bites his lip as he looks down at her, before sighing a "fine." He makes it over to her bed, crawling quickly underneath it.

"Simp," Martha remarks under her breath and gets a quick "fuck you," in return.

She smiles, before frantically walking over to her door and opens it quickly to find her mother, Lola Holland with tear stains on her concerned face. "Mom, are you okay?"

Mama Holland grabs her only daughter, taking her and entrapping her in a big warm hug. "I was so worried about you, Agatha came earlier than expected and I couldn't bear the thought of something happening to my little girl."