33

ADELINE'S POV

"Okay he's here" I breathe out, collecting the rest of my things into my purse.

"Didn't come to the door I see" Eden mumbles under her breath.

I send her a glare and in return she raises her eyebrows. "Eden, you told me to go on this date"

"I know but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's a douche" She responds.

I sigh as I take one final look in the mirror. I say goodbye to the girls and to Berlioz and head out the door and down to the front of my dorm building.

"Hey" Gunnar smirks as he takes in my outfit. Usually if Timmy did this I would have butterflies but now I just want to puke. "Ready?" He asks.

I smile and nod as we begin our walk down the street. My eyes stay focused on my shoes as we walk, the silence becomes ultimately very loud.

I listen to the passing strangers conversations as my mind wonders to Timothée. He's back in New York after being in LA for a bit. In a weird way I feel safer now that I know he's back in the city.

As we walk, we pass Timmy's apartment building and it takes everything in my body to not run into the building and up to his apartment. I smile at the doorman and he returns the gesture, letting me know that he still remembers me.

After only a few more minutes of walking we arrive at a club. I can hear the music as well as smell the stingy alcohol from outside.

We wait in a short line and once we enter Gunnar informs me that he's going to get us drinks with his fake ID since we're both underage.

He returns shortly and hands me a fruity looking drink, as he tries to spark up small talk. I slowly sip on my drink while Gunnar downs one after another.

After only an hour Gunnar seems to be very drunk. "Do you want to go back to my place?" He slurs over the music.

Say no

"Sure" I force a smile as I follow him to the exit.

Fuck

The walk back to Gunnar's apartment was short but slightly elongated because of his drunken state.

Once we enter his apartment his mouth instantly finds mine as I force my eyes shut and move my lips with his. He slowly kisses down my neck as he leads us to his room.

When we reach his bed he crawls on top of me and begins unbuttoning my blouse. When my blouse and his shirt are discarded, he slips my jeans down my legs as well as his pants along with his underwear.

He rolls on a condom as I try to take deep breaths to calm my mind but my breaths are interrupted by my underwear being pulled down to my ankles.

You can do this Adeline
You need to move on
Timmy doesn't want you
Move on

Gunnar slowly slides into me as my breath catches in my throat. He begins thrusting at a rapid pace, not hitting any of my good spots. After only a few short minutes he throws his head back in pleasure and lets out a throaty moan, indicating that he's finished.

He lays down beside me again, still trying to catch his breath. "It's been a while" he breathes out.

I can tell.