"She's in bed?" Eve asked once she heard me return upstairs to my bedroom, her eyes trained on the TV before glancing over to me.

I nodded, shutting the door behind me and raking a hand through my hair to get it off my face. It was getting so long, in the end deciding to bunch it all up to the back of my head to tie it off. I toed off my shoes, kicking them against the wall before joining Eve on my bed, crawling between her legs and pressing my back to her chest. She welcomed me eagerly, her fingers playing with a few loose curls on the back of my neck that were too short to make it into the bun, and her free arm rested atop my stomach.

"Are you alright? You seem a little quiet," she whispered, lowering her lips to my ear and pressing them gently to my skin.

I jostled around in her grip, leaning forward to grab the remote to switch the TV off. Her arm tightened around my waist as I gradually moved away from her, and I complied with her actions and let her pull me back to turn me around to face her.

"I want to tell Alice about us," I let out into the open air, narrowly avoiding her gaze as I stared down at the duvet.

She was silent for a moment, her hand rising to the back of my neck to massage gently at the strained muscle. I don't know why I was feeling so shy all of a sudden, I just hoped that she would agree with me, that she wouldn't mind if we were to tell Alice.

"Okay," she said simply after a beat.

"Okay?"

"Yeah. I mean, it would be a lot easier if she knew. Do you think she'll mind?" She asked, her hand sliding from around my neck to cradle my cheek.

"I don't think she would mind at all, she loves you," I explained, flashing her a hopeful smile.

Eve returned the grin, her hand pulling my face forward to bring our lips together. I obeyed her commanding actions, rising up onto my knees to kneel above her, not once separating our slowly moving mouths as she lowered herself back onto the bed, dragging me down on top of her. Her hands ran down my sides, and I shuddered as she clawed her painted fingernails over the top of my thin shirt.

"I've missed you," she spoke quietly, her wandering fingers tugging the hem of my shirt up my back, the cool air in the room feeling exquisite against my already flushed skin.

"We saw each other a few days ago," I mumbled into her neck, the smooth curves of her nails tickling along the expanse of my back.

"No," she laughed, gently pushing at my head to urge my mouth to take care of her neck, "I've missed this."

I couldn't even think of a reply as her hands started their movements again. She was everywhere, touching, scratching, squeezing, my mind stirring as I continued to dust kisses along her neck. It had been well over a month since we had been together, and I had somehow managed to forget how enchanting she was, the slightest affection from her making me reel with contentment.

"Harry," she whined once she realized I was making no attempt to further our situation, "I want to play."

My ears pricked, warmth that only Eve could make me feel searing underneath my skin. My stomach was bubbling with excitement, detaching my mouth from her body to look at her, her eyes already dilated and her teeth digging deliciously into her bottom lip.

"Make sure your clothes are off by the time I get back," I warned, removing myself from the heat of her body to make my way into my closet without even a glance back to her.

The last time we were together like this I had threatened to gag her, and that was what was probably running through her mind right now. But in all honestly, it wasn't her mouth that had me enthralled tonight, it was her hands, the ones she couldn't seem to keep to herself.