↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐕

Depuis le début

"Where. Is. She?"

His grip on the strings got tighter out of anger, only to end up cutting the male's head clean off. The object sliding a bit before falling down to the ground below them. The mans body fell limp in the strings no longer struggling and lifeless.

"Useless...useless....useless,useless,useless"

His eyes were visibly shaking as he looked at the now dead body of the male. The strings still getting tighter around his body despite it no longer having life. His limbs slowly got cut off and were forced to fall to the ground after the head.

Even if his victim was now dead as he wanted the rage was still burning within him. Not only at humans themselves but at the one he was forced to follow as well. The same man who had taken [F/n] away from him.

"I'll kill him."

Those were the words he swore to himself every night. Never having a plan for it simply wanting and wishing that it would become a reality. He needed to kill that bastard in order to have the [h/c] haired demon stay by his side.

There was no way that Rui was going to allow their bond to be broken because he wanted her all to himself. It was completely unfair, Rui did everything he was told and yet she was still taken away from him without warning.

"Little brother-"

"WHAT"

The older brother didn't flinch at the younger's loud tone. Having been forced to hear it day in and day out since the girl had left the mountain. It was normal for the whole family, but even so it was the punishments that none of them would ever get used to.

"A letter came"

The head demon perked up at that. The strings that were still suspended in the air and covered in blood now went away. His head turned to the other demon who was now smiling at him, knowing that it got through to Rui.

"Is it from her?"

"Yes"

"Give it to me. Now"

Following the order a smaller spider, with the head of a human, brought the letter over to the male. He quickly plucked it out of the spiders mouth and then kicked it away harshly. Having no time to deal with such useless creatures.

"Now leave"

The brother didn't waste time and quickly went away from his younger brother. Fearing of being hurt by the rage if he did anything but what he was told to do. Taking another glance behind him watching the smaller male rip the seal off before opening the envelope.

'Dear Rui,'