⭒❃.✮:▹ sexy mattress◃:✮.❃⭒

Comenzar desde el principio

"Tried to kill him" Topper laughs at the statement "Of course I tried to kill him, I just said I didn't touch him because I didn't want my ass to be arrested!" he yells his voice taking a serious tone, "Topper!" I scold, partially in shock at the statement.

I swing the truck round into a spot outside the building and park it, switching the engine off before I turn to glare at Topper in shock, "I know you tried to drown him but not that you pushed him off a building!" I exclaim and JJ laughs slightly, "I pulled a gun out on him" he mutters happily under his breath.

I let out a slight laugh, "I know I was there, good job" I grin at him and Topper scowls at me, "Thankyou, wait where you the girl who told me I was a legend and then gave me your number?" John laughs slightly but disguises it with a cough.

"It better not have been" Topper growls lowly under his breath, "uh no it wasn't, sorry, was someone else" I click my tongue and spin back round as JJ mutters a disappointed "oh" under his breath, ii lick my lips and then open my door, "we're here" I exclaim with false enthusiasm, even though we arrived about five minutes ago.

The group of us walk around the large department store, immaturely playing a game of hide and seek at one point which was cut short quite quickly by a member of staff, the group of us had to beg not to be kicked out due to the fact we still hadn't found a new mattress yet.

We get to the bed department and Pope flops onto one bed, his shoes blathering up the material of the mattress, "dude, there's literally a sign" John scolds as Kie grabs popes feet and pulls them off the bed, he grumbles but keeps his feet on the floor like Kie had forced him to.

we move down the isle of beds, occasionally sitting on a mattress now and then to test it, "oh man! you have to get this one" JJ yells excitedly, I stand up from the bed that I was sat on and walk across, looking at the sign that comes with the bed, " memory foam" I mutter and JJ grins and nods his head "Hell yeah" he mutters enthusiastically and I laugh slightly.

I sit on the bed and push it down with my hands, "its alright" he looks over to me and scoffs, "its better than alright, its way better" I scrunch my face up at him, "can you orgasm about a mattress another time?" I ask feeling slightly uncomfortable at his unnatural love for the inanimate object.

Pope chuckles at my response and Sarah sits on the bed next to me, "you know what it isn't that bad" Sarah agrees, grinning in appreciation and nodding over to JJ, its just a mattress, I don't see the big deal, I buy it anyway, we ask a staff member to grab us one and I notice Maria walking down the gap between the beds.

"Oh shit" I nudge Sarah and point my head towards Maria, "we have to go she will recognise you" Maria was practically Sarah's nanny, she was practically mine as well and the my parents passed away and I ended up working with her, she still acts like my guardian, all of my colleagues do, its like i'm another daughter to them all.

"We haven't got the mattress yet we cant leave" I bite my lip as I think about what we should do, "stop doing that" JJ groans loudly and I roll my eyes at him, "shut up please" I yell back, I quit biting my lip nonetheless making him smirk.

"You, John and Topper, go wait in the car" I tell her and she nods her head in agreement, "wait what?" Topper asks oblivious to the conversation that happened before hand, "why do I have to go?" John asks looking between the two of us, "go where? what's happening?" Topper asks making it obvious his attention was only piqued due to his name being mentioned.

I exhale loudly glaring at the two boys, "Top in the car, you go sit in the car and Johnny boy you've been on the news she might recognise you" John nods his head in understanding, Topper stares at us all in confusion, "who is recognising people?" he asks obliviously, "Maria!" Sarah hisses at him and he looks at her weirdly, "fuck we don't have time for this, just go to the car now" I address top mainly, he rolls his eyes and grumbles under his breath but does what I tell him.

The four of us sit on the bed and engage in conversation until Maria ambles over, " Mi flor!" she exclaims brightly holding her arms out, I grin at her and jump of the bed letting her pull me into a hug.

"what are you doing here?" she asks releasing me from the hug, "needed an extra mattress" I say gesturing to the bed I just sat on, "ay for your friends here" she mutters her hellos to them and they just nod their head in response, Pope waving his hand at her slightly, "excuse them their French, they know little English" she chuckles slightly, "just like me" she grins and I chuckle slightly, "Maria your English is impeccable" she waves me off and I shake my head at her.

A small child runs over, tugging on her arm slightly, "Abuela" the young boy whines pointing to a bed in the distance, "Espera un momento!" she scolds him lightly and I smile at the little boy, "no its fine, please Maria, don't let me take anymore of your time" she grins at me happily, clasping my hand in hers, "el chico rubio es un guardián" she lets go of my hand, winking at me before she walks away, the boy eagerly guiding her.

"French? that's the best you could come up with?" Kie asks jokingly and I shrug my shoulders, "why did you say we were French anyway?" JJ asks and I look over to him, "because you didn't say anything" I sit down on the bed next to JJ, he opens his mouth to argue, but the staff attendant walks over with two men behind her carrying a box with the mattress in.

She comes to a stop in front of us all, "cash or card?" she smiles politely, "card please" I follow her over to the counter and slip my card in and type in the pin, the transaction goes through and she nods to the two men holding the mattress, "they shall carry it to the car" I thank her and the man walk ahead to the exit, stopping and waiting for me to lead them to the truck once we reach the exit.

The men load it into the bay of the truck and I thank them both for their assistance, they walk away both nodding in acknowledgment, "grab these weird rope things and latch them on the other side it might want to fly away" I pass a rope to Pope and JJ and Kie comes and stands next to me as we watch them do it, "keeper huh?"

My eyes widen and I look over to her, "I learnt Spanish, your lucky Pope learned French and that JJ never bothered with school" she mutter cockily and I bite the inside of my lip to supress my grin, "your secrets safe with me" she responds cockily and I laugh slightly, "I didn't say it!" I exclaim defensively and Kie just laughs at me lightly.

"You thought about it though".

Authors note
WOAH WHAT! And update? Who would've thought that to be possible, crazy huh, anyway I was watching riverdale crack and then someone judge Lele Pons so sorry if this chapters bad, I was watching bad stuff.

(Legit don't get how people watch Lele Pons and laugh like what)