Then she giggled again.

'Kissed?'

She raised her brows again.

'Yes. Kissed on the cheeks but I'm going to kiss him on the lips the next time. I don't have time for rubbish.'

I lost my voice immediately.

'Girls of these days don't have patience. All these stupid patience. If you don't take care, you'll just loose that pretty girl. What's her name again.........?'

'MOJI!!!

We heard mom's voice from the main house. Moji rolled her eyes.

'Moji!!'

'Ma'

She answered grumpily.

'This woman won't just allow me to rest. Moji Moji Moji everytime. Don't worry broda mi, we'll continue next time.'

Then she winked at me before walking into the main house.

Someone tell me to close my mouth.

Don't close it. Let fly enter.

I closed it.

                             **********
                                ~Jade~

The girls were coming for a sleepover. And by the girls, I meant Hana and Ayisha.

Well, we sorta became closer with Ayisha after she and Akin started dating. I was in the kitchen, mixing cake ingredients because I wanted to bake cupcakes for them when Zee walked in. She was dressed casually, a black Jean with a blue plain round neck top. She looked so pretty that  I took a minute to admire the pure gold that my sister was.

'Why are you looking at me like that?'

'Can't I admire a pretty girl again?'

She rolled her eyes.

'Please don't try that corny line with me and please reserve that look for the cute boy.'

Then she stuck out her tongue at me. I smiled. I don't see my sister growing up any time soon. Even after going through that much, she still remained unbreakable.

She always remind me of this episode from Game of Thrones.

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I dropped the mixer and walked closer to her. I hugged her, careful to not hug her too much because of the flour on my hands and body but I still managed to get it on her.

'Baby sis, what's with this public display of affection?'

She asked me once I moved back. My eyes was moist and I had to tilt my head back a little to stop the tears from coming.

'Nothing. I'm just going to miss you too much.'

She smiled.

'We're still going to sleep in this house tonight oo and tomorrow and besides, I'm only going to school. Ile-ife. Just how many hours journey? Besides, I'm coming back in less than six weeks for your graduation so what's with all these...?'

'I don't know. Can't I just hug you in peace?'

'No, you can't. Hug that cute boy all you want. His body is all yours.'

I rolled my eyes.

'Why are you baking by yourself? You should have waited for your friends na'