HC: Dating Duncan Shepherd.

Summary: Headcanon about you being in a relationship w/ duncan.

warnings: mentions of sex, NSFW.

- Dating Duncan wouldn't be one of the easiest things in the world but he made sure you knew this from the start of your relationship.

- Duncan would spend the majority of his time at political events, prestigious galas which you would normally attend by his side or he'd be stuck at the office.

- Duncan would be tied up with work a lot, what with him being the workaholic he is. If there was an addiction for work, Duncan would for sure have it.  

- Duncan could never stay at work for too long, as your attempts to make him come home would always be successful. Even though he'd try his hardest not to give in.

- It would first start of with sending some pretty suggestive messages like the following: "your face would look pretty cute between my thighs right now...just saying!"

- After realising your suggestive messages weren't doing the trick, you'd start sending him plenty of explicit pictures/videos of you in one of his favourite pieces of lingerie, often captioned with the following: "missing you daddy" or "just get home so you can tear this off me..."

- Within a couple of minutes of you sending the pictures/videos and him seeing them, you would receive a message: "on my way home, DON'T do anything til i get home, or you ain't getting anything baby girl..."

- The second Duncan would step through the door, he'd make quick work of finding you, snaking his arms around your waist before pulling you close to him as he would attach his lips to yours, pushing you up against whatever surface was closest.

- You would wrap your legs above Duncan's hips, your hands entangled in Duncan's soft locks as he carried you from the hallway to the office in your city apartment.

- Duncan always insisted fucking in a different room everytime, but his favourite room had to be the office that had a view of the city down below.

- He's a sucker for a fuck with a view.

- Other times, he'd tease you. His finger ghosting over your clothed bundle of nerves before slowly peeling your panties off just to make you even more desperate. Your whiny mewls only encouraged him more to take his time.

- But when he wanted you there and then, he would make quick work of bending you over the desk. His hand sweeping down and pulling the set to one side whilst he would quickly free himself before slamming into you without warning.

- He would be big into spanking, just the sight of your ass gripped in his hands was a massive turn-on for him.

- Duncan would take aftercare seriously, especially when he pushed you to your limits. He would make sure you had plenty of rest and had everything you needed before he'd have to leave again.

- Duncan would be the sweetest person to you. He'd give you everything you wished for and wanted, there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for you. He enjoyed making you as happy as possible.