The Woodcarver's Shop/Little Wooden Head

Start from the beginning

So, what did Pinkie do? She hopped toward it.

"Pinkie!" Twilight called, quietly. "Wait!"

But the pink pony couldn't wait, hopping merrily toward the window. She peered through it and just looking at the interior, a big smile formed on her friends. Her friends approached her, looking inside.

"It sure looks comfy in there," Applejack said.

"Are we actually going inside a house of another world?" Apple Bloom asked, excitedly.

"Should we knock on the door, first?" Rainbow asked.

"We could try," Spike said.

"I don't know," Twilight said. "I don't want to scare whoever Geppetto is. We don't even know him."

"But we can't just stay outside in the cold," Pinkie said. "There's a nice fire burning inside."

"What do you think I should do, Pinkie?" Twilight asked, starting to panic. "You want me to knock on the door or pull on the bell and say, 'Hello, we're ponies from another world. Can we stay in your house?' The human won't believe what he's seeing. Or worse! He could go crazy or have a heart attack or go both crazy and have a heart attack at the same time..."

"He could take us prisoner and do terrible things to us!" Pinkie added.

The ponies were already flustered with Twilight's panic-mode, but the moment Pinkie spoke every pony faced her confused or scared.

"What? It could happen."

(Pause at 0:28)

"Or... We can try the 'safe' method," Spike suggested. "It would look like we're breaking in someone's house, but we wouldn't be stealing or breaking stuff. Right?"

Spike does have a point, after all they're innocent creatures. Plus, looking in, it was a shame to see a nice cheerful fire like that go to waste. Once she calmed down, Twilight thought for a moment.

"Hmm... I do remember a spell that can make us small for us to enter. Yes, that 'could' work."

"Then, let's do it!" Rainbow insists.

"Ooooh... We'll be like cute little mice," Pinkie imagined.

"That sounds lovely," Fluttershy smiled.

"Alright, every pony," Twilight said. "Gather around."

As instructed, every pony gathered in a circle. Twilight's horn began to glow, and in a flash they became very tiny.

"Wow," Spike said, in a squeaky voice. "Everything's bigger!"

"Hee-hee, you sound funny," Pinkie squeaked.

"Me? Did you just hear yourself?"

Spike and Pinkie laughed, along with Rainbow Dash forgetting she had a squeaky voice too.

"Hey, even Rainbow has one," Pinkie laughed. "HAHAHAHA!"

"Okay, it is really funny," Twilight squeaked. "Now come on, every pony. There's a small opening underneath the door. Follow me."

With Twilight at the lead, they all crawled under the door. As the ponies and little dragon entered the house, they looked around.

"Stay close, sugar cube," Applejack told Apple Bloom.