Getting Ready for Bed/The Fairy, the Puppet and the Cricket

A few minutes later, Geppetto and his pet were in bed while the ponies try to make themselves comfortable.

"Remember, guys," Twilight said. "Make sure they don't see you."

Everypony prepared their sleeping bags on the ground, tucking themselves in. Apple Bloom slept with her big sister, while Tender slept beside Fluttershy.

"Thanks for letting me come with you, big sis," The little filly said, sleepily.

"You're welcome, sugar cube," Applejack chuckled.

Meanwhile, Geppetto puffed his pipe before going to sleep while Figaro slept peacefully in his own bed, with a pillow, blanket, and everything.

"That cat sure lives in comfort," Rainbow said.

"Solid comfort," Spike replied, sleepily.

Geppetto took another look at his precious puppet, chuckling a little.

"Look at him, Figaro."

Figaro slowly woke up and eyed the puppet. The ponies, and Spike, heard and did the same.

"He almost looks alive," Geppetto replied.

"Told you so," Rarity said to her friends.

Figaro smiled at his owner and yawned. He was about to go back to sleep when Geppetto spoke further.

"Wouldn't it be nice if he was a real boy?"

"Aw, he even wants the puppet to be real," Fluttershy replied.

"These things are not so easy, Fluttershy," Twilight said.

Geppetto pondered about the idea, before he put his pipe away and extinguished the flame of his candle.

"Oh, well. Come on. We got to sleep."

The old man and Figaro tucked themselves in for the night, while the ponies did the same. Figaro slept peacefully till Geppetto spoke again.

"Ah, Figaro."

The kitten woke up, glaring at his owner. Needless to say, Rainbow wasn't amused for being woke up either.

"What does he want now?!" Rainbow asked, quietly.

"Rainbow, don't be rude," Rarity said.

"I forgot to open the window," The woodcarver said, pointing to the window.

Figaro pushed his sheets away and climbed out of his bed, jumping on his owner's.

"That cat may be tired as I am," Rainbow observed. "But he sure has a lot of energy."

"He sure is very nice to do those things for his owner," Fluttershy noted.

"I wish my Opal was like that," Rarity sighed, envious.

Figaro hopped toward the windowsill, opening the window with his tiny paws. The light from the stars peered into the room as the ponies made sure they weren't seen. The kitten pushed the window further till he hung on the window itself.

"Oh my!" Fluttershy gasped, fearing what would happen.

Fortunately, the little cat used its hind legs to grab the windowsill, using his front legs to get closer till he was safe.

(Music stops at the end)

"That's one tough kitten," Rainbow said.

"A smart one, too," Applejack added.