Alexander

"What the hell was that ?" I yelled running towards the tent.

Ingrid was running behind me. Soon we reached the small tent where the couples were staying. The small flap which was the entrance was torn open and when I ducked inside everything were laying on the floor. I couldn't see Jake neither Sherry. 

"They are gone," I told Ingrid.

"What do you mean by gone?" She asked me.

"They are not in the tent and everything are laying on the ground." I explained it to her.

"That means we have to search right. Come on what are ya waiting for." She said running inside the tent.

We search there for quite a while and then outside the tent too but when we were on the verge of giving up, I found a footprint on the mud track beside the tent. 

"Look Here," I showed it to Ingrid.

And then that footprint led to other footprints until we were going deep inside the forest. As we started approaching the heart of the forest a weird type of drumming voice started coming. It grew closer and closer and then we saw it.

In a  wide area 100 or more nomad tribesmen wearing those green leaves and animal skin and were dancing to the drum beat. The ladies were doing that old tribe men sort of dance and the scene matched the scenario of that of a forest film. On a wooden vast seat a fat and strong chief was sitting and was eating large purple grapes. And there in tied to the log of an old oak tree were  our very own Jake and Sherry. 10 of the very strong tribesmen were applying some type of red powder on their faces and Sherry hair were filled of tiny lilac flowers smashed to pieces.

We were watching this scenario when Ingrid pulled my hand very sharply,  I pulled my hand back from her.

"Alexander," she whisper-shouted.

"WHAT?" I glared at her. 

"L... Look," she said pointing behind me.

I slowly turned around and their stand beside a very large, huge and strong tribesman of the all.

"AAA AAH," me and Ingrid both yelled together.

"Tahw era uoy," the tribe men yelled not understanding their language.

"AAA AAH," Ingrid and I shouted again.

Then the tribe men took one step forward to catch us, but we have already fled away.

Where? 

I don't remember exactly what happened but in a moment we were standing in the  centre of the circle where the dancers were dancing and sharp mumbling voices were surrounding us. Then the huge chief stands up and shouted,"Ohw Era uoy," He shouted something like that.

We just stared at his face.

"Ohw Era uoy, kaeps won,"he shouted and stomped his feet.

"AAA AAH," we shouted again.

"SA," he yelled again and then 2 pairs of large hands grabbed us. Because of all the shouting they must have thought that we are some kind of dangerous wild type of tribe calling our other tribesmen to have a war and that perfectly explain why we were surrounded by thousands of spear like things.

"We are innocent. Please..." Ingrid suddenly came to her senses and told the thief.

"Tahw era ay gniyas," the chief yelled.

"We came to safe our friends, "she continued. "But then your men caught us and brought us here..." 

"Talh," The Chief suddenly yelled," hcatc meht,".