"Sure" I replied with a smirk

"Accompany this man outside, pleasure doing business with you" the guards said

They put the sack back on my head as they walked me outside

I shouted one last thing.

"This place is very secluded, I wonder if you have good SIGNAL there"

Now that I have sent the message to JYP that the girls are alive. Time to execute my plan.

I heatbutted the guy behind me which made him fall down. I got punched by the guy infront of me, but I heard a shot.

I went with my instincts and forcefully removed the sack off of my head, the guy infront of me was dead, I knew that was Lewis.

The guy behind me was on the floor, before he got up, I stomped on his stomach and Lewis finished him off.

Im sure that alerted the guards inside so I went to my bag which was hidden, I wore my vest and was ready for battle.

I put my radio on.

"Lewis I need you to cover my six for any incoming back up got that"

"I got you Y/N" Lewis said

I continued to the door, it was closed, when they accomapanied me outside, I was pretty sure i didnt hear a door close.

So someone is behind this door, I shot at the door and I was right. I kicked the door open and opened fire on the guards.

I was making quick work of them when one of them hit me with a vase. It hurt like a bitch.

I lost my gun so I had to fight underground style.

They arent really good with combat, but being outnumbered is difficult. I was able to eliminate them all but with wounds and injuries, but not enough to make me stop.

After clearing the house I instantly went to the girls, untied them then removed the sacks.

"Who are you sir, why are you doing this" Tzuyu asked while crying

"Dont worry about it, just trust me girls."

I made them follow me, I picked up a gun and I bolted to the car with the girls. I drove away quickly

"JYP, I have the girls, heading to the chopper now, be there in 20 mins" I said to JYP.

Tzuyu's POV

I heard the guards talking to someone, then suddenly they removed the sacks on our heads.

I saw him, he was tied too. He looked strong, hes buff and nows not the time but, hes kinda cute.

But the guards put the sacks back.

I wanted to see him for a bit longer :(

I heard them talking about a deal, and the guy said if he doesnt come back in two hours, they'll kill me

WHAT?? theyll kill me????

I heard the door open again, they mustve left.

But after a few minutes, I heard groans, as if someone got beat up. I got worried because it might be Mr. Cute. Thats what I call him since I dont know his name.

Then after a while, I heard gunshots, I was panicking  and crying. I dont know what was happening!

The shooting came to a stop. Someone removed the sack again. ITS MR. CUTE!

"Who are you, why are you doing this?" I asked

"Dont worry about it, just trust me" He said

Gosh his voice is so heavenly

He gave us all masks and we went to a car and he instantly drove off.

"JYP, I have them, heading to the chopper now, Be there in 20 mins" he said

JYP sent him? he must be good at his job because he killed all of those men alone!

We came to a stop and he got out of the car, we were facing a forest. I dont know whats happening, Im just glad me and the girls are out of that place.

———————————————————————————
Part 5 is out!
Vote and comment guys!
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!
♥️