Chapter 2: "That'll be Baldroy"

"Would you like me to carry in your bags Lady Alex?" I was so lost in his beautiful red eyes I couldn't even hear what he was saying, "Ahem?" I quickly shook my head and looked up at him "Um ah..if thats okay?" He nodded picking up my bags and walking in,i followed behind him glancing around looking at the pictures on the wall of Ciel, "Thats the young master,the head of the Phantomhive manor" He said walking,i thought but isn't he to young? Maybe it was just me! He opened a door setting my bags down onto the floor turning around "This will be your room Lady Alex," He lifted a maid dress displaying it in front of me "This will also be your uniform that you will wear,understood lady alex?" Oh i blushed every time he said that! "Lady Alex" oh it made me feel oh so important!

I nodded my head with a smile,as i did so i could smell burning and alerted him "Is..is that..burning?" He sniffed the air as i sniffed the air,he let out an annoyed sigh placing his hand to his forehead shaking his head "That'll be Baldroy,the 'chef' of the manor" he walked to the door before turning around, "Care to join me? It'll get you to meet baldroy at least! I smiled and nodded following him,he started to pick up his pace walking faster as i tried to keep up with him black smoke from the kitchen came towards our direction, it was hard to breath never mind see my way into the kitchen!

I felt Sebastian's two hands come to my shoulders guideing me into the smoke filled kitchen,i blushed as i felt his hands grip gently on my shoulder. He guided me into the kitchen,i coughed waving the black smoke away from my view and to what i could see despise the black smokey view, a tall blond haired man with a chef uniform on..and a very smoked up face "I was trying to see if i could get the roast beef done in five minutes! I didnt work though" He said as he sighed "Who are you missy?!"

He looked down at me quite confused and curious on who i was "This is Lady Alex,our new maid" Sebastian said as i was unable to speak as i was still coughing. "Oh right! Am Baldroy" he smiled and i smiled slightly up at him and to make matters worst, he opened the oven and when he done so, a black poof of black soot poofed on my face and i was completely covered in soot embarrassed of course, baldroy chuckled as sebastian said sighing "Oh dear,what an unfortunate way to treat our new maid,lets get you cleaned up shall we?" I nodded coughing slightly,sebastian took my arm leading me out of the kitchen and down the hall,i looked down embarrassed. I really hope no one else sees me like this!