His secretary managed everything - just the way he said. Now, she was staring at her college ID.

She got into the best college in India. She is among the top-ranking students but still, she never imagined getting admission into this college.

She smiled, which, after a long time, reached her eyes as well.

.

.

.

A day after, she was working in the kitchen at night. She had asked Mrs Annie to take an early leave in the evening because there was nothing much to do and she was alone: she can cook for herself.

She wore her loose top and a pair of shorts. She tied her long hair into a messy bun. There was no one at home, so she was less concerned about her looks. She made rajma-rice today - she wanted to eat something more homely.

She put the music on which vibrated throughout the kitchen reaching to the hall as well. She remembered how Ritika almost jumped when she told her about her college.

She teased, calling her Richie-Rich.

She was humming and dancing all the time. She likes to dance while cooking, mostly when she is happy. And she is happy about the new phase of her life that is taking her towards her dream.

She was busy in her self-dance when she bumped into someone. She stopped suddenly and looked up. She had a wide-eyed gape on her face and she stumbled while trying to step back but a pair of strong arms held her on time before she could reach the floor.

Abhimaan's PoV

I came out of my car and walked towards the elevator. I pressed my eyes tight due to the constant pain in my head. My eyes and whole body, both exhausted, were screaming for some rest.

Those business trips always made my body feel drained. First, the long hours of working constantly without proper sleep and second the food.

I'm not fond of eating food from restaurants every day, that's why I hired Mrs Annie who cooks homemade food.

I entered the security pin and entered my penthouse, which immediately felt different with a delicious aroma floating in the air.

My stomach growled in hunger.

Just then, I heard some loud music in the kitchen. That's unusual! I dropped my coat on the couch and went into the kitchen.

And I saw someone dancing there like no one's watching. She was wearing a pair of knee-length shorts, making her fair legs clearly visible.

I can see her face.

She is HER.

She was looking so relaxed and carefree.

My lips turned in a small smile looking at her like this. But soon, she bumped into me. She looked up and was stunned.

My eyes met her wide eyes. I saw her eyes again from this close since our first encounter. Her eyes were brown and held twinkles in them. I couldn't help but get mesmerized looking at her tantalizing brown eyes. My heart skipped a beat.

She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my life.

She averted her gaze and looked down. My eyes wandered from her eyes to her lips. Her pink soft lips.

I wonder what her lips taste like.

Thinking about that, an unknown sensation ran through my body, making my pulse go at a faster rate.

I could feel her struggling which brought me back to my senses. And only then I realized - we were standing in an awkward position!

Shit!

I pulled my hands back into my pocket. She too stood up quietly while keeping a distance from me.

I watched her looking around nervously, in her messy state. She tucked a bunch of loose hair behind her ear.

"Do... Do you... Need something?" I heard her soft voice. She was biting her lower lip.

"Don't do that!"

"Yes", I replied immediately looking down at her pink lips

Taddaaaaa my glitters💥

So, how's this?

He can easily lose himself. He is noticing her. What you think will happen next??

What he wants??

Someone thing naughty or???

And....again Arunima, she gave her love to Samaira. She is a sweetheart. ❤❤

Vote

Comment

Share