If that's a thing.

I know the whe time she wanted to get me attention, cute. I wanted to shake my thoughts off her but I couldn't and to get her attention more I stormed off the class knowing she would follow me. I had texted a girl from the cheerleading squad earlier to 'meet up' basically a small hookup if we are digging for the meaning.

I started making out with her vigorously to get Savannah's attention I didn't enjoy the makeout sesh because I wanted to kiss Savannah and be with her not some cheerleader whose name I didn't know, I don't even want to know her name.

"We need to talk now!" She said.

"What making out is not so fun when you are not the one doing it?" I snapped back.

"What do you mean?" She asked .

God she smells like blueberries, is she using a new shampoo?

"Don't act innocent, you know what? Don't even bother asking! I gotta go." I said rather rudely.

What? I was mad and jealous.

She stopped me by holding my hand which gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. She looked at me with her warm brown eyes and said, "I know you are very mad right now, I know I said too much and you didn't deserve it . I am so sorry Zack , I am really very sorry."

Oh my god I truly hurt her and she is very sad I could see she had a droplet of year in her eyes just as I was about to clasp her hands in mine and answer her Kendall came and literally snatched her hands from mine and hugged her.

That son of a bitch!

"Hey what are you doing here?" He asked and then gave a pause , "that too with him?" He finished.

For the last part he got a death glare from me. Now that he ruined my time with her it's time for some payback.

"Oh you are here Kendall, how are you and your girlfriend doing? " I said shifting my eyes to Savannah.

"She isn't my girlfriend ye--" he was about to finish but I cut him off.

"Well that's a good thing you aren't dating yet I mean yesterday Savannah here confessed that she had feelings for me." I said giving him a playful smirk.

"Zack what are you saying?!" Sav said.

"What the hell are you talking about?"Kendall shouted.

"Ooh and yeah not only that remember when you were on your little date? I took Savannah home and we kissed it's a good thing you aren't dating you know."

"Ryder are you out of your mind!" Savannah screamed at me.

Okay I went too overboard here I guess. I could see that sav could kill me any moment right now and I saw how hurt she was looking like I had betrayed it. I realised that I sounded like a total jealous asshole. Fuck. Before I could say anything else Kendal said,

"Is it true savvy? You kissed him?"

"Kenny its just that when we wen--." She was explaining but Kendal asked again.

"Did you or did you not kiss him Savannah?" He asked with more determination and looked a hell of a lot more angry and disappointed.

Savannah looked at me with tears in her eyes and muttered , "Yes, we kissed."

"Wow, just wow Savannah I-- can't believe, you know what? If you both have a thing for each other go for it but you lost me today Savannah, you lost me." Kendall said and stormed off and punched the locker nearest to him leaving a bit of a dent.

I looked at Savannah, before I could apologize she shouted on the top of her lungs,

"You son of a bitch Ryder! What were you thinking you jackass?!"

___________________

OOOOHHH DRAMA

We love a drama right?I do!

I really enjoyed this chapter,I am a very sadistic person ig:)

PS - I am watching riverdale and jughead's little sister's name is jellybean I mean wow  ❤️😂