idiot!

I hrab dracos hand and we walk down the stairs,  to me, each step feels like 20 years. Ok, thats a little bit of a hyperbloe (look it up!) But still! Eventually we reach the bottom amd everyone stares at us like were aliens. I just smile and drag draco over to my friends. They all stare at me like ive grown a second head, which, in a way, i guess i have.

"hi guys!" Rons the first to react and he pulls his wand out and points it at dracos throat.

"Ron, no!" I cry, He just snarles

" hermione, snap out of it! Hes obviously bewitched you!"

"No,he  hasnt!just let him explain!" I plead. He glares at draco

"fine"

" okay," draco begins"i know i was a complete jerk to you in the past and theres no exuse for that, but im really sorry! My father literally had a tracker on me that alerted him when i was nice or kimd to anyone but 'proper' purebloods. If i was he tortured me with the cruciatus curse. I know everything i said to you was out of line, rude, and obnoxious, but i was hoping we could start over?" Everyone nods except for ron.

"No! Hes lying! " he looks just about ready to cry.

" no, hes not ron! Hes actually really nice and dont you give me any more crap! "He grimaces

" how can you even stand near him?"

"For your imforation, were dating, of our choice! And, in case youve forgotten we.are.engaged! Im very happy that the rest of you have accepted him as the kind, loving, gorgeous person he is, but if you cant understand that, ronald, then im not sure how you expect me to stand next to you!" And with smiles on everyone but ronalds face,  i grab dracos hand, and walk away.