i cannot marry HIM!

malfoy smirked. 'well, isnt this nice, i get to spend the rest of my life, with you." then he did something i would never expect, he smiled. "im just kidding. im sorry how i used to treat you, my dad had a tracking spell that literally alerted him when i was nice to someone. Doesn't exuse it, but it makes it a little less horrible, i hope"

i just stood there. this was wrong! 1-i had to marry draco malfoy

                                                                   2-he was actually apologising!

i stammered and stammered but could not seem to form aword letg alone a sentence.                                he smiled."look, theres our letters now." i lokked up and fed the owl before ripping open my letter. sure enough, there, in bold letters at thebottom of the page were the words draco malfoy.

"look, i know i was a jerk to you, butwe have to be married. i think we should start over.'

i silently nodded                    

'hi, nice to meet you, im draco malfoy." i smiled" nice to meet you to, im hermione granger." yes a sentence!he put out his hand to shake and i took it.i hate to admit it, but sparks ran down my arm.        he grinned. "i know this is a little forward, seeing as we just met, but-" then he did something i would never expect in a million years.draco malfoy kissed me.