"What did you expect Rekha?"His tone raised and he stepped one pace away."I was sixteen,and wanted to have fun just like any other sixteen year old!"He placed his right arm on his waist,looked around the beautiful,silent neighbourhood and then back at her."I get it baby."His voice toned down because he knew how much she hated being yelled at.And right now,he wanted her on his side.Partly for his sexual desires,but mostly for the fall of those werewolves residing deep down the forest;beneath that magical looking waterfall.He badly needed her."I messed up,you told me how you felt and as stupid as I was..."He gave her a sad remorseful look,fighting the fear of losing her to Ralph inside his heart."I walked out on you baby.But please give me this one chance."Thomas stepped closer."One more chance and am gonna rectify my immature young self's ignorance."

*********

Rekha Singh's heart at this point was beating harder than a church bell,or those drums she played in the school band back in highschool.

His childhood friend and crush meant those words, right?He wanted a second chance?Oh,how much Vicki would have been happy today,seeing that her ship was finally leaving the dock and sailing away.

"I don't know Thomas."

And she didn't know what to do,or even say.Everyone deserved a second chance,right? Even she was given a second chance by God that night,because if that savage wolf wanted to rampage her slender self;it would.But it just turned and walked away,as if her resentment could scare such a beast away.

"Say yes baby."He cupped her cheek and she just stood there,feeling his palm against her soft skin."Please say yes."

Please say yes.

Thomas's eyes were begging,the intensity having her thinking that maybe he actually wanted her.It was like if he didn't get her love back,his life would end up in a ditch.Smoking,drinking and locked up in his home.Never wanting to share his love with anyone anymore.

"Thomas I..."

"Please baby."His face came closer."Please."

"Okay."She suddenly said creating some space between them.She managed to pluck her hands from his but gave him that smile of hope."I'll go out with you for dinner tomorrow night."

"You will?"There was a jubilant touch in his voice."Thank you so much baby!"He reached for her,hoisted her slender body by the waist and rotated her in the air.Giggling awkwardly,she didn't see any big deal with him celebrating over a mere dinner.Something people went everyday,broke up the same night and the following night they were out with other partners once again.

"It's okay."She laughed amidst the heavy motion with the wind hitting her face and making all the loose strands to feel uncomfortable under nature's glare."Put me down now."

"You don't know how much this means to me."He carefully placed her down and she felt her head whirl around from the exaggerated motion."Thank you Rekha."

And he meant it.The way his eyes softened in gratitude and bore adorable holes inside her just relaxing head;he was indeed sorry and wanted a fresh start.The light porch went off,on,then off again and the two chuckled.They looked at Rekha's house direction and though they couldn't see her,they knew Granny was peering from somewhere at the shriek that had come from outside.

Turning to Thomas,she noticed he was looking at her.Gazing softly at her.Fighting the threatening red-pink tint on either of her cheeks,she rested her eyes on the porch.

"I should get going."She reached for her purse and coat inside the open passenger side.Even after having her own,he'd insisted on her putting on his coat.That expensive cologne engulfing and scaring away her secret woman perfume."And you should leave too,before the night gets..."She pulled back from her bend position and glared at him.