𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 6

Start from the beginning

Tae chuckled at jungkooks behavior and its kinda cute making him blush once in a while.

And to be honest, tae never felt this happy before.

"do you wanna maybe go to the park? It's night and really pretty outside" tae nodded smiling as jungkook smiled as well and they walked.

While they are walking, jungkook sneakily grabbed and hold tae's hand making tae blush and just let him be. Besides their hands fit perfectly together.

Tae's heart becoming soft for him.

"wow this is beautiful" tae said as he looked at the scenery.

"not as beautiful as you" jungkook said as he looked at tae making tae blush and playfully hit his arm.

Then they just looked at each other, tae's heart beats fast just by staring at his eyes.

'why am I feeling this?' tae asked himself while he just stared at jungkook with his innocent, toxicating eyes.

"keep looking at me like that..." jungkook stopped and looked at tae again.

"and I'll kiss you till you drop"

(a/n: I bolded this for a reason, tell me which scene is this from 😏 hint: it's a bl drama)

Tae didn't know what came over him when he suddenly said...

"then do it" jungkook immediately grabbed tae's neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Tae was shock at first but kissed back, feeling jungkook's soft lips fit perfectly with his. Then minutes later they pulled away and stared at each other with tae's face so red.

It was tae's first official kiss.

And he doesn't know what came over him.

Then raindrops started to fall from the sky making them look up then minutes later rain started to pour hard.

"shit" jungkook cursed and grabbed something from the paper bag he's holding.

He grabbed a hoodie that he bought for himself and placed it on tae's head.

"run" jungkook said as he grabbed tae's hand and ran while rain poured really hard.

They ran but not too fast cause they'll slip and fall so jungkook held onto tae tightly.

"fuck why did I park so far" jungkook whined as tae keep on glancing at jungkook, worriedly.

They finally found jungkooks car and got in quickly. Both are soaking wet but tae's a little bit drier than jungkook.

Well jungkook looks like he took a shower, his hair is really wet and his clothes as well.

"you okay?" tae nodded as he looked at jungkook worriedly.

"you're soaking wet you'll get sick" tae said worriedly as jungkook just chuckled.

"it's fine, I'm just glad you're okay" jungkook smiled as tae pouted.

He found a towel laying around jungkook's car and grabbed it as he dried jungkook's hair.

"aish help yourself first before the others"

"it's fine really" jungkook looked at tae telling him it's okay as tae sighed and nodded.

___

They finally arrived at tae's place and it's still raining cats and dogs outside.

Tae ranned to the front door, with his gucci paperbag, while jungkook looked at tae carefully making sure he's okay.

"thanks for the day kook" tae smiled softly making jungkook smile as well.

"anytime, oh and about our project, I'll stop by tomorrow since it's Saturday" jungkook smiled as tae nodded.

"okay...goodnight kook" tae waved goodbye.

"goodnight tae" jungkook waved goodbye and pulled the window up as he left.

Tae got in his place with a smile on his face. Jungkook made him really happy.

And tae started not to regret about splashing the love potio-

Oh yeah...the love potion.

'oh...the love potion' tae then frowned as his heart shrunk.

The love potion...

He can't belive that he forgot that and...

It will wear out soon

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Hey guyss! Back with another chapter!
I hope you guys still love this book 😊

Sorry if I took long to update I have some chores and of course writing new chapters as well from my other books :))

And oh yeah! I started playing pubg 3 or 4 weeks ago and it was fun! If you have pubg maybe we could play sometime 😊

Anyways hope you guys will enjoy your day!

Love you guys mwah!