Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Then the new fuel is Allinol?" Cross asked, "Yes." Robin replied.

"So I knew why you're traveling alone without using GPS. Someone doesn't want to ruin your plans. And after a while, you've got all the ingredients that make it stick to the fuel, You sold all the old things you did and embraced the fate of the new look and things of an electric car, but you didn't accept your pride, so you except the grief inside and disguise it as an electric car. You planning a World Grand Prix with racers from around the world to look bad at the new fuel, Allinol, in order to re-evaluate the people who spread the bad rumors that caused it." When he explained, the racers were in shock.

"So they used the camera to fire up the racers' engines, making Allinol look bad." Finn understands, "Yes, so the next time he opened up an industrial company, people were planning to sell a lot of his fuel."

"But there's a point I don't understand. I'm sure I'm okay with death ray." Lightning is curious. "Did you say that Fillmore says the fuel was safe?" Robin asked, "Yeah." Lightning replied. "But it's wrong. Fillmore was a coincidence, and his behavior was so bad that he sneaked it into organic. It's that right?" Robin asked Fillmore, "Well, that's it, man." When Fillmore responds casually.

"And next, in Tokyo, you went to host the World Grand Prix and implement the plan. When the oil leaked out, Mater came in next to him and overwhelmed him, right?" Robin asked Mater, "Yes! I didn't leak anything!" Mater says yes.

"But unfortunately, when the American agent brought proof of you, you fearing it, you ordered the lemons to get rid of him. But strangely, he wasn't killed right away but he was trapped in a basement pit down the Italian casino. The reason was the evil sorcerer Deus, and as a result of his investigation, Deus was a person who enjoyed the suffering of others, so I thought he wanted to see more Americans suffering, so he thought that he would put him in jail instead of getting rid of him, so when he witnessed the lemon car, Someone went around to convey information instead." (Writer: Actually, this explained to him what Rod had been before before he went to where the killer was.)

"And I accidentally bumped into me. Then my hat ran out and I didn't have time to pick it up, so I went down, and he put information on my hat, right?" When Robin asks Rod, he nods.

"But they don't want me to notice that I have information from you, but my unconsciously they noticed." Rod explains.

"But there was a confusion about Miles, because Kevin and I were twins. When Miles was confused about who had it, you ordered Deus to let him know who he was, so he would send one of us out and sneak a murder. It was."

"How?" Holley asks.

"That's simple. Deus enchanted Kevin to make him feel frustrated. But Lena was next to him, so she was affected too. So when you go out with them, but regardless of your plans, get stuck. When she came in, he used her mental shock to cause her to lose her memory. You're really mean, Sir Axlerod..." Then Robin frowned, Miles moaned.

"And, the Big Boss of the lemon car is you too. And Big Boss, I've figured out what you have in common. Holley, show that picture." Robin told Holley, "Okay." She shows a picture of the engine. "This has something in common with you. First, if you look closely at the hood, you can see a little greenish color? It's the same color as your paint. Second, if you look closely at the screws, it says BWS. And before you disguise it as an electric car I noticed that there were those screws on your tires, and there were those screws on my belt, so I wanted to be a coincidence, but it wasn't. And, the oil filter was rare and it didn't sell well, but you found out that he was a regular customer. And since you were a billionaire before, it's natural to buy that oil filter, so I thought it was you." Robin finally explained.

"Aside from the big boss, is there any evidence that I hurt Kevin?" Miles argues.

"There is evidence." When Robin said, "What?" Miles was embarrassed.

"Why didn't one of them come out even after the police investigated who all the people were shooting and killed Kevin in the Tokyo race?" When Robin gives a quiz, everyone wonders.

"It's an umbrella. It's also, a plastic umbrella." When Robin said the right answer, "Oh!" And Lena opens Rod's door and finds something, "Are you saying this?" Lena pulls out something and it's a plastic umbrella! And Miles was gasped to see it.

"That's the umbrella I saw before at the Tokyo party!" Finn was embarrassed. "And what would you do with an umbrella that you weren't?" When Robin quizes, Miles frowns, moaning.

"It's that simple. First of all, Miles asked Deus to make an umbrella to get rid of the guy who had the information himself, and he made it a plastic umbrella to make it look good. In other words, the umbrella acted as a shield against the gunpowder and smoke, so you said nothing came out, and Lena had something in common when she saw the parasols in the cafe, and she was afraid." As Robin smiles while explaining, Miles looks embarrassed.

"Miles Axlerod, let's talk in more detail." When the British police approached, Miles stepped back and pulled out something, an Allinol can, with a switch on when he opened the lid.

"Stay back! If you don't listen to me, I switched this button, his belt on the bomb is exploded!" When Miles threatens, everyone is frightened.

"Sorry, but, that would be not happened." When Robin asks, everyone is confused. "Because the your switch has a no battery." So he get the batteries in his hand, Miles check on the switch, there's really no batteries!

"Impossible!!! How did you know that this is a detonation switch?!" Miles was embarrassed. "I had an allinol can on the table in the casino's private room." When Robin answered, Miles was gasped. "You have great preparedness, you don't have time to throw away your umbrella, and you've made a mistake, leaving your plan ahead, Sir Axlerod?" When Robin talked, British police came alongside Miles, and when Robin opened his hood,

 "You have great preparedness, you don't have time to throw away your umbrella, and you've made a mistake, leaving your plan ahead, Sir Axlerod?" When Robin talked, British police came alongside Miles, and when Robin opened his hood,

It really looks just like the picture!

Finn: The engine from the photo.

Holley: It's a perfect match!

"How did the human figure it out?" Miles wonders. "Well, because our friends helped me." When Robin jokes, everyone laughs. And Lena comes to Robin and Cross, "Thank you, Robin, Navy." And she wink, "Lena...!" They are delighted, "How did your memory come back?" Asks Robin. "I actually remembered when you told Miles the evidence and the trick." When Lena replied, Robin cried and hugged her with a smile. "Good to see you, Lena..."

-Bleachers-

"Eh?! Honto des ka?!" "(Phone) Hi!" At this time, Shu makes a phone call to the doctor at the Japanese hospital, and he is embarrassed.

"Everyone! Kevin just said that he had recovered from consciousness! Now he has passed the dangerous hump!" Shu tell everyone,

"Really?!" When Robin was happy, everyone was happy and excited.

Wow... you did a great job, Robin. 😲