Christmas

Luke: you woke up really early on Christmas morning. you turned over to luke who was fast asleep. you jumped on luke screaming "wake up its Christmas!!!" He woke up super cross that you woke him up really early. "Ok I'm up" he said in his morning voice "please I want to open presents!!" You said in a baby voice. "fine" he grumbled you jumped of the bed pulling him up as well. you both went to the Christmas tree.

Calum: you woke up on Christmas morning to find that Calum wasn't beside you ( I wish I was, I wish I was beside youuuuuuuu) you walk into the lounge room to find in watching tv. "yay you're awake! now we can open presents " he yelled like a little child. You grabbed his present and gave it to him. "merry Christmas cal" u said and kissed him. he opened it and screamed. "omg thank you so much (y/n)! I needed a new blink 182 t shirt" he said and kissed you. "now it's time for your present" he handed you a small present. you opened it and stood there in shock. "(y/n) I have loved you for ages and I plan to continue to love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. (Y/n) (y/l/n) will you marry me?" He asked. you nodded your head numerous amounts of times not saying anything because you don't trust your voice.
Michael: it was Christmas Eve and you and Michael were planning on staying up to catch Santa Claus. you guys hid cameras everywhere and also you guys his traps. you guys stayed up until 3.00 when Michael said " I'm hungry let's order pizza!" You agreed and you both spent the night eating pizza.

Ashton: it was Christmas Eve and you were think about how you would tell ash your crazy news. you decided you would tell him in the morning and it would be his Christmas present since he has always wanted this. It was morning and you and Ashton made your way into the lounge where the Christmas tree was. "babe I'll give you my present first" he said. he gave you a wrapped up gift. you opened it to find a beautiful diamond necklace. "omg ash it's beautiful, thank you so much!" You hugged him. "baby where's my present?" "Well you see I'm pregnant" you say. "omg babe that's awesome! I have always wanted a baby irwin! This is better than any Christmas present!" He knelt down to your stomach and said "hey baby I'm your daddy" you just giggled.