"I Beat Wally In Race!" "What?!"

"You know, you should find some Olympic thingamabob and win medals or something because you move at an inhuman speed wherever you go."
"You got be fast when high school is full of pricks who hate you." Wally muttered as he kneeled down, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, she head butted his arm in annoyance and returned to her book.
"Kiss, right here," she pointed to her forehead. He bent over and kissed her forehead.
"Kiss, right here," he murmured and pointed to his lips. She smirked and half closed her book to kiss him.
He pushed her feet off the couch and sat down, which in turn made her blanket fall.
"Wally," she complained.
"As well as my fast metabolism and speed, my body heat is better than a blanket." She sighed in annoyance but sat up and curled into his side, still reading the novel. He kissed the top of her head and read the book over her shoulder.
"Akiva sounds hot," he said. "Make me sound like that." She glared at him and began to read again. Absorbing the world of angels and chimaeras.

----------------------------------------------

It had been three weeks since the kiss under the roller coaster and Artemis had reacted better than she thought she would have in a situation like that.

Artemis stood in shock, Wally let his arms fall, feeling as if rejection would come fast. She grabbed his arms and her mouth came down on his. Artemis released her grip and Wally beamed. Artemis smiled, shyly.

"Of course they finally kiss when my camera breaks!" Robin exclaimed. Zatanna hit his shoulder but pointed to her phone.
"I got it," she whispered, loudly, shamelessly.
Artemis and Wally blushed the extreme red of the caught.
"Hey, let's let them eat each other's faces off, while we go find a popcorn station!" Robin yelled.
"Let's go tell Roy!" Zatanna shouted, they ran like children in a direction where they thought Roy and the popcorn station would be.
"So, ah, you wanna go grab a bite?" Wally said, trying to look nonchalant.
"With you, it's never "just a bite"," she replied, slipping her hand in his. He smiled like a child on Christmas.

----------------------------------------------

"Hey, what's the date?" Wally asked, placing a tray of candy, pastries, and popcorn on the table.
"Brownie," Artemis requested as she pointed the remote to find the movie she wanted to watch. "Breakfast At Tiffany's?"
"Breakfast Club?" Wally asked, hopefully.
"My turn to pick," Zatanna reminded them and took the remote.
"I think we can agree that while we love The Fault In Our Stars, we watched it last night and we don't need to watch it again," Roy exclaimed when the remote passed over tfios and stayed there.
"Scott Pilgrim," Zatanna replied. "We're watching Scott Pilgrim, get over it," Zatanna hit play and the movie started.
"You never give me my brownie."
"Sorry, babe," Wally muttered, handing her a brownie.
"Thank you."
"Shut up," Roy said in annoyance.
"No one answered my question," Wally remembered annoyed.
"It's the 22nd," Robin replied, eyes already trained on the TV.
"Thanks."

----------------------------------------------

"So, you're dating Wally now?" Dinah asked.
"Okay, are you sure you're a real therapist, because you're not very good at it." Artemis muttered in frustration.
"And yes, I am dating Wally."
"Good for you, you needed someone."
Artemis raised her eyebrows.
"I thought you said only I can fix me?"
"You are, that doesn't mean you can't have help. So down to real talk. Do you still feel withdrawal?"
"Like you said, vertigo is highly addicting substance, I still want it..a lot."
"Maybe if we replaced that addiction with another," Dinah muttered.
"That's unorthodox."
"Highly, it was just an idea."
"A horrible one." Dinah stared into Artemis's eyes which were blank.
"Is there a reason you're ruder than usual today?"
"You woke me up at 5 in the morning!" Artemis yelled, standing. "I'm mean in the morning."
"Obviously."
"Look, can I go and sleep, I can still catch another two hours."
"Breakfast ends at 8:30."
"It's 6:28, I'll be sleeping on the couch with a sign saying do not disturb until 8:28," Artemis said sarcastically. She left the room without being excused and walked to a couch in the living room. She fell asleep almost instantly.