so is blood... if your human

Roses point of view

same day

"i ca" i was cut off by the King

"you can and you will no one will disrespect you and if i do it he will be torchured this is a mercy to him"

i look at the man and look at the king.

"so you believe in an eye for an eye am i correct?"

"yes" he says rolling his eyes.

"okay then so how about this if this knife can kill him it can permanently scar him i can do that and he will have to live with it for all to see" i compromise and the king nods " okay so you want me to torture him take him" he says " fine"

i walk over to him and grab the guard by his hair and plunge the knife into his carotid artery. and instead of blood like i expected bust pours out of the artery. i look up at the king with anger because some odd way i hear a whisper that sounds like his voice saying "this is the beginning of something beautiful my gorgeous mate." "get out of my head" i say back out loud

"o good i thought our connection was just in my head" he says to me "this is why i summoned you here, your my sole mate which means that we were meant to be together for the rest of our lives. you are the queen of this species and soon to be world."

"no" is all i say

"yes you are mine you will except me or i will be sure that you suffer in the cells for the rest of your existence" i look into his eyes and see that he means this so i turn back the way i came. and go down the stairs back to the cells and to the same one that i was in before and tell the gaurd to open the doors.

"and who are you to tell me what to do?" i look at him and feel this odd surge of power "yes your highness" and he does as i tell him.

"girl what happend up there?" Nicki ask. i shake my head and tell her "i have no idea but follow me every one 50 can you cary Beyonce please?" "nope i got her " nicki says posesivly. everyone follows me back up the steps. and down the hall.

"the only way that i will exept you is if you let every one go back to there normal lives"

"and if i don't?"

"then i will never be with you i will never do as you ask willingly and i will do my best to kill you every chance i get mate or not"

"okay fine but you must help me take over in a difforent way willingly then"

"okay then we have an agreement then" i look over at the gaurds "unlock everyone"

i smile "thank you" i say to the king.

"your welcome my darling" he says but when he said it my skin crawled.

"can we work our way into that? i just have to get used to this, to us if thats okay?" i ask

"thats fine and thank you for not having a smart mouth infront of every one"

"i was just being nice i will always have a smart mouth" i answer quickly.

"never mind" he dead pans

"so befor every one can go i would like to speak to the president of the United States, the priministers of the EU and the UK south america and so on" i say everyone folows me i look at the king and say. "grey eyes where is the meeting room?"

he gently laughs "this way my d.. follow me" he corrects him self we walk passed his thrown and into some doubble doors.

"what is the orenge ibiot doing here? i asked for the president." i say.

"that is the president" grey eyes says i shake my head and walk back out. "Mr.Biden and Mrs Harris i need you both in here the wrong person walked in with me" i say they both look at me with slight smiles "we havent won yet" "yet being the oprative word if i don't want to see him on tv then i dont want to see him in the same room as me i need smart people in there any way" i answer Mrs.Harris. they follow me back in.

"okay so i would like to start of by apoligizing for my mates actions in kiddnapping you all but since you are all here i would like to ask you all to put that aside for a bit. as you all now know there are more than humans and animles in the world. and they have been laying low for centeries. now they would like to live freely. and keeping in mind that they are all stronger than us older than us and from what i can tell greater in number. to ensure the safty of humanity we should give them what they want with provisions on their end such as no one can kill and the slaughter houses use blood the animles to help passify the need for human blood a bit." i say for a compromise. i look at gray eyes for aproval in hopes that he will be satisfied, he nods curtly. i then look at every one else and see that they are looking at me with approval. "does any one have any questions?" Angela Mirkle raises her hand. "will they have the same rites as humans?"

"yes the only accomidation is blood but they will be treated the same and have the same rights"

"why are you speaking for them you just got here and you are running things how is that?" putin ask

"well... grey eyes explane that please"

"she is my mate and will be my wife so she is the ambasider between the two spicies also she is the reason you are free now so show her respect" he says loudly i can feel his anger from behind me so i put my hand on his shoulder and say "cool down hot head it was a valad question" he only nods.

"so all of this is agreed apon?" everyone says yes

"gray eyes do you have any one that can wright this up?"

"yes and my name is Eugiene Bartholimule Hallaway the XVII"

"and that name ends with you"

"what why its classic"

"bro all that name says is nerdy old rich white guy like no my kid will not have that name"

"fine" he says defeated