Sure, it seemed stupid to think about then but she couldn't help it. Now having to take everything she felt seriously.

After her call with her father she had grown to realize what she tried to neglect before. Someone had died and the killer was STILL at the school. No one had left in the time before or after the murder meaning they're still there.

If that was the case that means that it has to be someone that's there. And thinking about it being the bear was a bit far-fetched but it was still possible. In fact, just about every carnivore was a possible candidate for the male's murder.

"No I was just...scared for you"

Again she was lying to someone, but this time she figured it to be the better option. Moving her body so that way she was leaning up against her childhood friend. Letting out a content hum being able to feel his body heat.

"For me?"

"Yeah, when you got up on stage with your broken leg...I didn't know what was going to happen to you"

Her eyes found his hand before she lifted hers and put it on top. Giving a light squeeze to it which had been almost immediately given back to her own. Another small smile graced her face at the feeling of it.

Louis felt himself slouch a bit more at her touch. His head falling on top of her own as his finger began to rub the top of her hand. Grazing over her knuckles lightly being happy that she seemed worried for him.

"Please don't worry for me. I'll be okay"

"I know, but still..."

Moments like these were always bittersweet for Louis. Being able to get close to the girl he loved like this was thrilling, something he'd always craved more of. But she had no clue about how he felt towards her and yet she did this.

It never failed to worry the male about if she had been thinking this was normal. If she would do the same thing to others when they confronted her like he did. Feeling a bit livid when his mind flashed back to how Legosi spoke to him before the play.

'He hasn't loved her for nearly as long, that is if he can even call it love'

He told himself, pushing his body into the girls own more. Trying to forget that the last time they did this it ended up in her getting mad at him for a certain rabbit. Instead trying to focus on just the moment wanting to make it last.

"Louis"

"Yes?"

"We have class soon but...I don't want to move right now"

His heart felt as if it could explode in that moment. His brain already forgetting about his 'Beastar' reputation he was meant to uphold and instead gripped her hand even tighter.