[LUK: 102]

[Points: 18]

[Status: Rage]

"Ne? You're a strange one? Aren't you?" She asked while flaunting her wings proudly, "Aren't you afraid?"

Her question falls on deaf ears.

"Observed," I muttered. 

[Raynare]

[Title: The Virgin Killer]

[Age: ???]

[Race: Fallen Angel]

[Gender: Female]

[Sacred Gear: None]

[Level: 62]

[Hp: 10,375/10,375]

[Mp: 6820/6950]

[STR: 179]

[VIT: 335]

[DEX: 250]

[INT: 278]

[WIS: 149]

[LUK: 5]

[Status: None]

[A fallen who once was an angel who fought and served under God. She is the daughter of ??? and now works under ???. She is tasked with the mission of investigating Issei and John Hyoudou]

"Oh,? What was that human? I couldn't quite hear you," She said.

With that said, she turned her head to the side and put her hand behind her ear, gesturing me to repeat myself.

Seeing her condescending behavior, I could hold back no more. 

'Mana Reinforcement.'

[Str: 256 > 320]

[Vit: 63 >  79]

I took a step towards Raynare, and on my next step, I appeared right in front of her. The astonishment written on her face was almost enough to quench my rage.

Balling my hand into a fist, I threw it towards her stomach.

[Critical Strike!]

434 x 2 = -868!

[Raynare]

[Hp: 9507/10,375]

The force of my punch sent Raynare flying. Her body flew like a ragdoll, tumbling on the ground before landing a few feet away.

"Y-you! What the hell are you!?"

Again, her question was left hanging. Seeing how she have yet to recovered I took advantage of that and appeared in front of her. With no time to waste I sent a kicked at her. 

Unfortunately, Raynare was able to cover herself with her arm, reducing the impact, but the result was satisfying nonetheless.

-454

[Raynare]

[Hp: 9053/10,375]

With the kick, Raynare was sent flying into the air. Using the momentum from the kick, Raynare did a barrel roll and then open her wings. With a mighty flap, she was able to stabilize herself in the air.

As she stabilized herself she glared daggers at me.

"You, you're not a demon, angel, or fallen! What the hell are you!?" She shriek.