CHAPTER TWO

I go downstairs and see my "father" standing there, waiting for me. When I reached him, he took my elbow harshly in his hand and started dragging me to the church door.

"Remember to be on your best behavior and don't make a fool of me and your mother. There will be a lot of important people in that church and we are trying to make a good first impression, so don't fuck this up more then you already have by making us late." my "father" angrily spat at me.

All I could do was nod.It wasn't even my fault we were an hour late. I don't know shiz about makeup except how to put lip gloss and my mother wouldn't even do my makeup and she didn't even have a reason as to why she didn't want to. My stylist was already half an hour late and the other half an hour was spent in getting me ready.

As we reach the church doors, I could hear the music coming from inside. The doors open and we enter. I'm looking around me and see that there are so many people I have never seen. The only people I knew were my parents.

We reach the alter and it is at this that I look up and lock eyes with my soon-to-be husband. And let.me.tell.you.... HE.WAS.SO.HOT. He had piercing ice blue eyes and black hair and he had tattoos on his fingers and neck from what I could see. But I knew his handsomeness was a necessity of being evil. Just for being handsome or in my case I wanted to be evil but that couldn't happen because i wouldn't even hurt a cockroach. Because I wouldn't even be in the same room as a cockroach, nonetheless go near it.

My father hands me over to him and when I touch his hand they were so cold like he stood in front of the AC for a really long time. Well I think that is what he did considering we were an hour late. He took my other hand in his and we both faced each other.

The priest started the ceremony.We said our " I do(s)", our vows, and then the moment came, the moment I had been dreading, the moment that I didn't want him to take, because it was meant for someone special, someone who i would've come to love in the future if I wasn't getting married to him.

The moment I gave my first kiss to Vernon.